LB Jamari Lattimore Signs with the Bills

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He feels like another warm body to add to that pool of mediocrity.

arousing statement.

What is an unofficial free agent visit?

this may be out of my arse, but i seem to remember this discussion coming up at some point in the past and maybe wawrow chimed in.

unofficial means the player came on their own - and sponsored the trip.

He reportedly has 5 to 6 teams interested.

Only his agent would know if that was true, therefore his agent likely made it up.

Anyway, is he super fast? You can never have too many super fast WR's who can take the top off the defense.

Only his agent would know if that was true, therefore his agent likely made it up.

Anyway, is he super fast? You can never have too many super fast WR's who can take the top off the defense.

I guess you know better and I have full confidence that you will provide a detailed scouting report with his strengths and weaknesses to show his agent feigned that much interest. Standing by.

I guess you know better and I have full confidence that you will provide a detailed scouting report with his strengths and weaknesses to show his agent feigned that much interest. Standing by.

How else would a reporter know how many visits any street FA had? You think all 5 or 6 other teams called him up simultaneously to tell him this guy is coming to visit them as well? Or do you think the reporter called all 31 other teams to ask if they, too, were bringing in this guy for a visit?

Which was it?

• 2 weeks later...