NFL & YouTube to Offer Memorable Games for All 32 Teams

The 6-3 Cleveland game. Memorable as worst football game ever played (and the one game I came up for that year :thumbdown: )

The 6-3 Cleveland game. Memorable as worst football game ever played (and the one game I came up for that year :thumbdown: )

I doubt that anyone who didn't watch this game can truly appreciate how brutal this game was.

I wouldn't mind the 2011 win against the Patriots. Our hated rival, somewhat recent, and an exciting game/great finish.

Not as appealing, but the week prior to this game against the Raiders was also an offensive explosion with a nail biter for a finish - Hail Mary in the endzone with possession awarded to the Bills as a Raider WR held a tight a grasp on the ball. I remember the telecast switching to the late game (because the Bills game was over), and I said to a buddy of mine, "This is done right? I mean, they said it was final."

I was assured it was done. Yet, 15-20 minutes later...With the stadium empty, the refs officially confirmed the original call. Bills win. As it was told during the late afternoon game.

Was anyone in attendance? Pretty accurate to what was described?

I can only imagine the hate and disconnect if the call was overturned and awarded a Raiders touchdown for the win.

I'm sure they'll offer every game the last few years where the Bills blew it against the Pats*** in the last minute.

That would totally be our luck as Bills fans. Hopefully they offer a few games that we haven't all seen a thousand times. I love the comeback game, but I've seen it enough. I was too young to remember the no punt game. I would love to see that in its entirety.

I wouldn't mind the 2011 win against the Patriots. Our hated rival, somewhat recent, and an exciting game/great finish.

Not as appealing, but the week prior to this game against the Raiders was also an offensive explosion with a nail biter for a finish - Hail Mary in the endzone with possession awarded to the Bills as a Raider WR held a tight a grasp on the ball. I remember the telecast switching to the late game (because the Bills game was over), and I said to a buddy of mine, "This is done right? I mean, they said it was final."

I was assured it was done. Yet, 15-20 minutes later...With the stadium empty, the refs officially confirmed the original call. Bills win. As it was told during the late afternoon game.

Was anyone in attendance? Pretty accurate to what was described?

I can only imagine the hate and disconnect if the call was overturned and awarded a Raiders touchdown for the win.

I was at that game. Amazing game. Most fun I've ever had at any sports game.

However, I don't remember the delay being as long as you describe. The Bills player came down with it and it was definitive. The game promptly ended.

@hsimon62

you tube will post 3 of most memorable games in each NFL team's history before the season. Full broadcast. Comeback game is #1. 2 and 3?

are we talking 1 of the AFL Championship games? The no punt game at San Francisco? 1 of OJ's greatest games? AFC title game vs raiders?

For the three games, I'm gonna guess The Comeback, 51-3 (first game I ever went to), and the no-punt game.

The AFC title game vs the Raiders was anything but a great game. I doubt it will be on there. "The comeback" game is a lock. Edited by vincec

I was at that game. Amazing game. Most fun I've ever had at any sports game.

However, I don't remember the delay being as long as you describe. The Bills player came down with it and it was definitive. The game promptly ended.

Thanks! I pulled an old article describing the delay and near empty stadium announcement. Everyone thought it was over, and it was, but the refs reviewed and discussed the play after the network feed transitioned to other coverage.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=310918002

Searcy had clear possession, he caught it with 2 feet down in the endzone, then the Raiders receiver placed his hands on the ball, a slight fight for possession occurred, in which Searcy rolled away with the ball. The debate was if simultaneous possession was observed, which would have resulted in a Raiders touchdown.....And that would have sucked - more so with a near 70,000 fans walking to their cars thinking the Bills won, only to hear on the radio that they lost.

Music City Miracle is a lock for the Titans.

That hurts more every year when the drought is continued, knowing that was our most recent visit to the playoffs. And when the Bills make the playoffs again, guaranteed that the pregame will show a replay of the kickoff return (as a reminder of the Bills 1999/2000 post season appearance). The longest drought in the NFL.

That hurts more every year when the drought is continued, knowing that was our most recent visit to the playoffs. And when the Bills make the playoffs again, guaranteed that the pregame will show a replay of the kickoff return (as a reminder of the Bills 1999/2000 post season appearance). The longest drought in the NFL.

I wonder how many more years it will take before we don't hear about the Norwood miss during a Bills-Giants game.

I wonder how many more years it will take before we don't hear about the Norwood miss during a Bills-Giants game.

Unfortunately, it's iconic. Until we win the super bowl, maybe? Even when we win the super bowl, the sporting networks will still make reference to the four losses and show a replay of the missed 47 yarder. The entire super bowl week, with the media, will be about the 90's and the first 4 trips.

I think the Bills are now like the Cubs. Most of America would pull for a Buffalo win at the Super Bowl, for the same reasoning that many would pull for the Cubs in the World Series. It's a great story line.....Lovable losers, having gone through so much, finally win a championship. I certainly would fly into Buffalo for the championship parade through Buffalo.