Ranking the starting 32 NFL QBs,TT rank is fair!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, OK, I'll ask.....if you took Tyrod off the list and substituted EJ, where would you place him, in the top 5?

That is a fair question, I will admit.

I would put him at 29 and move Sanchez down one.

So EJ > Sanchez > Taylor? I'm curious as to where you stand on Mario for Skelton?

I think engaging in a discussion regarding Mario and Skelton would be getting off topic.

But to answer your first question - yes. But keep in mind ... they're ranked closely for a reason. There's not much of a gap in talent (or lack thereof) between the three of them. I really can't see how anyone can disagree with that.

I think engaging in a discussion regarding Mario and Skelton would be getting off topic.

But to answer your first question - yes. But keep in mind ... they're ranked closely for a reason. There's not much of a gap in talent (or lack thereof) between the three of them. I really can't see how anyone can disagree with that.

You will absolutely find people that will disagree with that

So EJ > Sanchez > Taylor? I'm curious as to where you stand on Mario for Skelton?

I don't know if he really believes it himself or if he's just going for ratings.

Sidebar: anyone here live in Buffalo? I'm here right now visiting my family. My bro lives in Snyder; had Leonardi's pizza -> Snyder Bar & Grill wings last night. Oh my God. I mean, oh my God.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I don't know if he really believes it himself or if he's just going for ratings.

Sidebar: anyone here live in Buffalo? I'm here right now visiting my family. My bro lives in Snyder; had Leonardi's pizza -> Snyder Bar & Grill wings last night. Oh my God. I mean, oh my God.

Good spots!

If you're game for wings more than once, hit up Elmo's on Millersport in Getzville--get the Cajun or the honey mustard.

Also make sure that you make it to Paula's donuts--you won't believe you've ever lived without them

This is closer to what I would have than just about any other list I've seen. You have Dalton and Cutler a little high and I'd definitely place Carr ahead of Cousins. A healthy Romo is still the 8th or 9th best QB in the NFL. Certainly better than Matt Ryan, who may have hit his proverbial ceiling and even started to regress a little.

I don't get the Bortles love from some people. He was a great fantasy QB last year because they were down by 21 points by the second quarter pretty much every game. Well, with the exception of- never mind. Let's see if he can turn into more of a complete player this year.

Dalton too high? He's always been pretty consistent and he was dominating last year.

I love Cutty. Romo is probably a little low.

I could go any order with that gaggle of youths.

PTR didnt we win that by 1 point in a game that should have been a blow out. Tennessee was not a snatch victory from the jaws game

Do you know they call a team that plays like crap but manages to win? The winning team.

Good spots!

If you're game for wings more than once, hit up Elmo's on Millersport in Getzville--get the Cajun or the honey mustard.

Also make sure that you make it to Paula's donuts--you won't believe you've ever lived without them

Yeah I'm from Amherst/Wiiliamsville so I'm familiar with all the good northtowns spots. I guess what's noteworthy is that I've lived in Denver for 14 years and have never tasted a wing even close to as good as what I had last night at such a random local bar- not like a Buffalo staple. Eric Striker is sorely mistaken.

Its not enough to win....we have to look pretty doing it

Bold win over a 3 win team by a befuddled all day offense ?

Let's hope this talk of working on speeding up his release is true. Mariota let us off the hook many times that game.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Looking at the list, the NFL's greatest QB era ever is drawing to a close. Lot's of "getting old fast" guys at the top of the list.

The NFL championship will soon become much more attainable to a much wider range of teams including the Bills with Taylor as their QB.

Bold win over a 3 win team by a befuddled all day offense ?

Let's hope this talk of working on speeding up his release is true. Mariota let us off the hook many times that game.

You act like the Bills are the only team to ever almost lose to a bad team. Ever hear the expression "on any given Sunday." This isn't gymnastics. It's football. There are no style points awarded. Only W's. End of argument.

It also kills me how people forget the huge runs TT made against the Titans and Cowboys. I don't care if they are bad teams. TT is a dangerous gamer who makes plays.

Edited by PromoTheRobot