NFL Sunday Ticket 2016

Things do make more sense now! :)

Yes, he told me paying for TV is stupid. I pay for as much as I want, but not what I don't. I decide what's worth it and what makes me happy. I wonder how he feels about food? Maybe he's a hunter gatherer? I just go to the store.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

auto renewal is an excuse to hope you forget.

why should I need to call if I only paid for one year?

all this !@#$ing technology and you cant simply end it when it ended?

and again..didnt you see where I mention that I didnt have the tv package that qualified me to get sunday ticket in the first place?

they tried to charge me for something I wasnt even eligible for. Thats horrible customer service!

and yes I'm mad because I've been talking to outsourced morons about other things the last 2 days lol

Actrually you do have the option to turn off auto renew, you need to contact them to turn it off.

Am curious as to how you feel that stupid by design?? Seems pretty smart on their part if you ask me. They may be annoying by design, but not stupid!

I called yesterday with my contract up. I received several offers but decided to accept the following:

$600 ($50 off for 12 months for a 1 year commitment)

$162 ($27 programming off for 6 months)

$54 ($9 off Sunday Ticket Max for 6 months)

$7.50 ($2.50 off HD Extra pack for 3 months)

My total credits are $823.50 with a Sunday Ticket Max cost of $305.94. My net savings is $517.56 and that makes me a happy customer for another year. :thumbsup:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I called yesterday with my contract up. I received several offers but decided to accept the following:

My total credits are $823.50 with a Sunday Ticket Max cost of $305.94. My net savings is $517.56 and that makes me a happy customer for another year. :thumbsup:

Well done..beat my deal.....

How do you guys know when your contract is up? I have no idea about mine...

auto renewal is an excuse to hope you forget.

why should I need to call if I only paid for one year?

all this !@#$ing technology and you cant simply end it when it ended?

and again..didnt you see where I mention that I didnt have the tv package that qualified me to get sunday ticket in the first place?

they tried to charge me for something I wasnt even eligible for. Thats horrible customer service!

and yes I'm mad because I've been talking to outsourced morons about other things the last 2 days lol

What are you getting all worked up about? It's not manditory, it is what it is. If you don't like it don't do it.

Just completed my call. Not as good as previous years, but I was not interested in a long fight so here's what I got:

$27/mo. discount for 6 months ($162)

$5/mo. discount for 12 months ($60)

20% off ST Max (total cost $269)

Basically, ST this year will cost me $47. Well worth the 10 minutes I just spent on the phone.

Edited by eball

Just completed my call. Not as good as previous years, but I was not interested in a long fight so here's what I got:

$27/mo. discount for 6 months ($162)

$5/mo. discount for 12 months ($60)

20% off ST Max (total cost $269)

Basically, ST this year will cost me $47. Well worth the 10 minutes I just spent on the phone.

I'll send you $47 if you call for me.

What are you getting all worked up about? It's not manditory, it is what it is. If you don't like it don't do it.

What am I getting worked up about?

If I have to cancel something I didn't order that i wasn't even eligible for. If I have to put aside half a !@#$ing hour to be on The phone to make sure they don't charge me for it because it's already on the bill and about too be automatically taken out of your a count and the first guy you call says he can't do it and needs to transfer you and when he does you just get disconnected and have to call again and go through the entire explanation all over again....it's like it's my job to try to sell THEM something to get something that should be so simple to take care of. Their entire objective is to rip you off.

good job. maybe now that its showing on statements they have wiggle room. I will try early next week

I just canceled Directv. They offered $19.95 a month on a 2 year contract. The Sunday Ticket was extra. I'll be watching the games at a bar. Hopefully Rex can deliver this year. Last year was tough for me. 46 years and counting. Go Bills!

I just canceled Directv. They offered $19.95 a month on a 2 year contract. The Sunday Ticket was extra. I'll be watching the games at a bar. Hopefully Rex can deliver this year. Last year was tough for me. 46 years and counting. Go Bills!

$19.95 a month for what programming? Sunday Ticket is always extra

If I have to cancel something I didn't order that i wasn't even eligible for. If I have to put aside half a !@#$ing hour to be on The phone to make sure they don't charge me for it because it's already on the bill and about too be automatically taken out of your a count and the first guy you call says he can't do it and needs to transfer you and when he does you just get disconnected and have to call again and go through the entire explanation all over again....it's like it's my job to try to sell THEM something to get something that should be so simple to take care of. Their entire objective is to rip you off.

You're making this more difficult than it is.....

I bundled my Internet and TV with Cox. I lowered my bill by $65 per month. I've haggled with Dtv before and just got fed up with them. Plus we got a lot t storms down here. No service.

May be a new customer price. What about a loyalty credit for long term customers? I was with them for 17 years.

I bundled my Internet and TV with Cox. I lowered my bill by $65 per month. I've haggled with Dtv before and just got fed up with them. Plus we got a lot t storms down here. No service.

May be a new customer price. What about a loyalty credit for long term customers? I was with them for 17 years.

I doubt Cox has anything interesting though? what do they have channel wise?

$19.95 a month for what programming? Sunday Ticket is always extra

You're making this more difficult than it is.....

lol no, they are doing the dishonest crap. I'm wasting time correcting mistakes.

I have NEVER had the experience you described.