2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Taking Watson is stupid when we have the exact same guy in Tyrod.

I don't think that they are alike at all. Watson is a big, accurate pocket passer with a big arm. He can run some but he is absolutely a pass first guy. He's a gunslinger.

TT is an elite athlete and a playmaker. He does damage as the play breaks down. He is risk averse.

I'm not saying that they are better of with one or the other but they play a totally different game.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that they are alike at all. Watson is a big, accurate pocket passer with a big arm. He can run some but he is absolutely a pass first guy. He's a gunslinger.

TT is an elite athlete and a playmaker. He does damage as the play breaks down. He is risk averse.

I'm not saying that they are better of with one or the other but they play a totally different game.

couldn't disagree more, Watson plays exactly the same except he throws a good slant.

but will have to agree to disagree as no amount debating this will change our minds.

You and QB assessments. :doh: Please stop.

You stop and I will say whatever I want. if you don't like it move a long.

couldn't disagree more, Watson plays exactly the same except he throws a good slant.

but will have to agree to disagree as no amount debating this will change our minds.

You stop and I will say whatever I want. if you don't like it move a long.

Keep going. Your expertise is obvious.

Keep going. Your expertise is obvious.

lets see your expertise smart guy, you sit back while other make predictions than bust on them when they are wrong but that's ok because you post a million articles and that makes you smarter. When you are willing to get in the fire let me know other wise your opinion is worthless and is of no consideration to me, have a nice day.

Yolo who's your top qb prospect in this draft? What if Allen declares how does that change your board

you give me way too much credit for actually studying QBs :). I watch CFB obsessively but only as a fan. So I don't really have a "board." That said, out of all the QBs I've watched that we know will be in the draft, I think DeShaun Watson is the best talent. He's a cross between Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota IMO.

I should add that I haven't seen Allen play.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Kaaya declared

@jumosq

NFL Draft Scout's top JR QBs:

Watson: gone

Trubisky: undecided

Kaaya: gone

Rudolph: returning

Evans: gone

Mahomes decides tomorrow morning.

I found it strange that Evans decided to go. Maybe he thinks he can take advantage of what people perceive as a weak class?

Probably so. who is next in line?

Probably Josh Jackson. Was supposed to be Dwayne Lawson, but he transferred after he lost the starting spot to Evans.

Jackson was a 4 star recruit and he was in the 180's on ESPN's top 300. He's also from Ann Arbor, so maybe you don't like him. Or maybe you do because he is from there and still didn't go to Michigan :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.