Who do you hope the Bills draft on day 3?

Pete

So many great players still available- hopefully Jeremy Cash lasts 40 picks. I was hoping for either Sua or Cash- Cash would be the icing on the cake for me. Malcolm Mitchell would be a great addition to. Who are you hoping to be the newest Buffalo Bill?

I like the Cash pick if hes there, we def need to take a S sooner rather than later.

Is there a gigantic DT left?

One of my favorite parts of a football team is a massive 350lb DT. Sam Adams was one of my favorite Bills!

I know the league is changing but IMO there is still a place for an immovable DT that can take away the entire center of the line.

1: R4P41
OLB JOE SCHOBERT
WISCONSIN OLB who can rush, cover, and play inside if needed.
2: R5P17
S TYVIS POWELL
OHIO STATE Safety that has great ball skills, likes to tackle, and can support the run. A "bit" raw, but a great value here.
3: R6P17
FB GLENN GRONKOWSKI
KANSAS STATE I can't wait to see what Greg Roman can do with his skill-set. He could line-up in the backfield, at TE, and can play special teams immediately.
4: R6P43
OT AVERY YOUNG
AUBURN Fantastic run blocker. Not a great pass blocker. Our offense is still predicated on run-first, and could be a capable backup next year while working on pass blocking technique.
I don't want to draft a QB at this point. Just get a vet backup. Or UDFA. Someone will fall into UDFA territory. If we are taking a project, my thought is to get as many contributors in the draft and use UDFA to get a backup RB and QB.

Is there a gigantic DT left?

One of my favorite parts of a football team is a massive 350lb DT. Sam Adams was one of my favorite Bills!

I know the league is changing but IMO there is still a place for an immovable DT that can take away the entire center of the line.

I wouldn't mind that either. I think DJ Reader from Clemson is the closest thing left. But I wasn't able to get him in my above mock.

i want higgins, schonert and braverman. but we gave up one pick. higgins would be great for our slot position. he can't beat the man coverage, which is fine. he's got the ceiling that matches woods, but much different skill set. keep him off the los. let him release - his ability to get to the sideline from the middle is amazing. his hands and focus is improved.

Couple names our experts have talked about are OT Joe Haeg and OT Kyle Murphy. Watched a little of Murphy at one point, tenacious player who just needs to add muscle.

haeg would be a nice land, as i feel he can play og, also.

QB - Jones, Hogan

RB - Perkins (but just as soon no running back)

WR - Cooper, Wilson...Higgins would be ok

TE - meh

OT - McGovern, Dahl, Murphy

K - Fairbairn (would love him with latter 6th rd)

DL - Billings (if he keeps dropping, why not), Cowser (crazy numbers, who knows)

LB - Matekevich, Brothers, Perry

DB - Cash, Kearse

And Baby Gronk just to mess with the Pats

I guess my realistic ideal: Cash, Murphy, Hogan, Cowser (if Pharoh Cooper is somehow available, switch him out with Cash)

that pick would likely end up cheap camp fodder. get a the best receiver left. we need help or a RT if anyone with value still remains. Somehow they need to keep TT upright this year. The prospect of EJ coming in for more than a couple series does not inspire any confidence at all.

agree totally, can't see any RT drafted now that can help us, really should have a third on one.

The only thing I'm really passionate about for Day 3 is that I absolutely don't want Connor Cook on this team.

yeah wouldn't want a real QB on this team :doh:

I'm with you kdiggz!! If Kearse is gone, then look for 12 gauge!!

I hope Barbarian doesn't read this post

I bet Whaley and Rex was peeved when the Colts took TJ Green

too late

shoot you because a computer predicted something you don't like and most likely will not happen?

just saying if that actually happened (not upset with the QB but just ALL defense)

I'm excluding QB because they are going to take one and they have done their homework. I didn't want one earlier and I didn't want Hackenberg. I don't really want Dak but at this point I will defer to them on QB.

Here are some players that I like at need spots: Malcolm Mitchell, Charone Peake, Miles Killebrew, DJ Reader, Joe Haeg, Kyle Murphy, Elandon Roberts, Andrew Billings and KJ Dillon.

These 2. Billings should be gone about 20 picks before we pick, but I'd have liked him too