2016 draft rounds 2 & 3 around the league

Beerball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian Hackenberg has 10x more upside than Tyrod Taylor. I say this as a lifelong BIlls fan. Penn State had a high school level offensive line because of the NCAA penalties.

Hackenberg makes EJ Manuel look accurate.

Shocked man,, wtf,, fitz sets franchise records and we go and pick a qb? Should've signed fitz and gotten him more support on o line,. Sheesh!!
I think this is the first time I'm really upset by the pick

wait.... as a JETS fan,this is the FIRSt time you're upset?!?!

and that's not to say I think this kid was the right call....

This guy makes geno look like Aaron Rodger
Chad Pennington made the pick. Hackenberg will be the next Chad. LOVE the pick. Any fans that hate it now, will love it down the line. Guaranteed.

GTU - he couldn't even throw accurately at his pro day. I never understood the hype on this kid. He wasn't even that accurate in his freshmen year under O'Brien. We can just agree to disagree, but I'm glad we don't have him.

We'll obviously never know what he might have looked like under three years of O'Brien. I doubt he would have regressed like he did under Franklin. His ceiling is higher than Tyrod's, but which way their careers will go is anyone's guess.

Vic Carucci @viccarucci 43s44 seconds ago

Despite reports #Bills might have wanted QB Christian Hackenberg in the 1st rd, hearing team didn't have 2nd or 3rd round grade on him.

0 retweets 0 likes

Joe Schad @schadjoe 16m16 minutes ago

One coach said C.Hackenberg couldn’t escape pressure, identify blitzes, release it quickly, anticipate throws or pass downfield accurately.

Edit: Adding this -

Charles Robinson @CharlesRobinson 4m4 minutes ago

Charles Robinson Retweeted Vic Carucci

Lying season in full force. The Hackenberg/#Bills stuff was all over the place. I think Vic is dead-on here. All BS.

Edited by Reed83HOF

yep, means i will also have to buy a microwave. shoot. he better show !!

Hell yeah dude hes gonna show up and !@#$ **** up this season, I just hope they do a lot of work on his coverage and speed training during TC and the pre-season like how we did with Darby last year.

Hackenberg makes EJ Manuel look accurate.

I was laughing at the jets fan celebrating "we have our QB!!" i said no you dont buddy hes a back up at best.

Whats up with guy saying 10x more upside??? will you go on record with saying Hackenburg is better then TT rite now? or after 5 years in the league IF he last that long.

Christian Hackenberg has 10x more upside than Tyrod Taylor. I say this as a lifelong BIlls fan. Penn State had a high school level offensive line because of the NCAA penalties.

i watched him for 3 years too. He is bad. Maybe he will someday be good. He is bad.

Nooooooooooooo Aguayooooooooooooooooooooo. Hello McFly!

They stole him from us brah. someone needs to get sent to Australia, South America, or england and find us a soccer player that is working in a retail store wasting his kicking talent to be our next kicker.