RD 1, Pick 19: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson University

Beerball

Im sorry but that does not compute

Go back and take a look at Rex Ryan's defenses......several in the top 10. If you have a GM giving you the groceries you need and you know how to coach like that we are going to get the D figured out.

The concern when RR came in was his micromanaging of the OFFENSE......and he did not seem to make that same mistake this time around with Greg Roman.

2015 Bills defense called and said hello. Last half decade of Rex failures on call waiting.

Im sorry...your not really saying anything.

Your basing future success or failure off of recent past failure....which shows well....you dont know ****

Demonstrated repeated failure does not have any predictive value for future results?

repeated failure at what?

Defense?

Team wins losses?

Both. This information is available and easily accessible.

Also: Predictions. Adjustments. Getting plays called on time. Avoiding calling players dummies. Avoiding nepotism in hiring coaches. Avoiding nepotism in draft scouting.

People make mistakes. Whether it was Pegula, Brandon or Whaley pushing for Rex, someone made a mistake. It is understandable because Rex is a good dude with a line of BS a mile long. But a mistake is a mistake. I hope the Bills keep Whaley whether it was his mistake or not. His next hire MUST be someone who listens more than they talk. His next hire really should be his last chance, but I have a feeling he will get it right.

Here we go! Don't let logic derail your argument, blind hate is always most effective.

I like Rex. He just sucks is all.

Both. This information is available and easily accessible.

Also: Predictions. Adjustments. Getting plays called on time. Avoiding calling players dummies. Avoiding nepotism in hiring coaches. Avoiding nepotism in draft scouting.

People make mistakes. Whether it was Pegula, Brandon or Whaley pushing for Rex, someone made a mistake. It is understandable because Rex is a good dude with a line of BS a mile long. But a mistake is a mistake. I hope the Bills keep Whaley whether it was his mistake or not. His next hire MUST be someone who listens more than they talk. His next hire really should be his last chance, but I have a feeling he will get it right.

I like Rex. He just sucks is all.

I could turn this into a essay of wrong......

but

Just to keep it short I gotta grandson to attend to.....if the Bills turn things around in YEAR TWO

Will you admit that YOU made a mistake?

I could turn this into a essay of wrong......

but

Just to keep it short I gotta grandson to attend to.....if the Bills turn things around in YEAR TWO

Will you admit that YOU made a mistake?

Hope you had a great time with your grandson.

I would LOVE to admit being wrong about this but geez dude I don't think it will happen because Rex has continually produced bad results for a long time.

Lawson not offended by drafting of Lawson
Bills top draft choice Shaq Lawson is probably out until the team is a few weeks into the regular season following his recent shoulder surgery. But when he returns he’s expected to make an impact. He’s also likely to eat into Manny Lawson’s time on the field. The veteran Lawson however, isn’t bothered by the presence of a talented rookie like his namesake.

Shaq is signed

@buffalobills

Shaq Lawson sealed the deal!

We've officially signed our first-round pick. http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-sign-top-pick-Shaq-Lawson/ff4af790-64fd-4327-8547-0c17477fcd1e

@ryanlasal

Over The Cap has Lawson's deal as a 4 year $10.2 mil with a $5.63 mil signing bonus and a 5th year team option.

Edited by YoloinOhio