People Are Shameless - Laremy Tunsil's Step Father Sueing

so someone merged threads, ahhhh

Turrible turrible thing to to. I probably would have just deleted it.

The powers that be are always trying to marginalize anyone that fails to go along with the script. 10 years ago you would've been called a lunatic for suggesting that the NSA is monitoring your calls and text messages. Thats the playbook. Call them all crazy conspiracy theorists. Dismiss them as lunatics. I just want to know when they got to you? Who are you working for??!?! Is Beerball even your real name?!?!?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The powers that be are always trying to marginalize anyone that fails to go along with the script. 10 years ago you would've been called a lunatic for suggesting that the NSA is monitoring your calls and text messages. Thats the playbook. Call them all crazy conspiracy theorists. Dismiss them as lunatics. I just want to know when they got to you? Who are you working for??!?! Is Beerball even your real name?!?!?

Why would I call you a lunatic? It is what I was doing for work....

How ridiculous is this? Christie should just stop with this grandstanding nonsense.

@sportingnews

ChS86yvU0AAXJgZ.jpg

Good reason to not to have NFL Draft (or any event) in NJ.

The pos scumbag, beats Tunsil's mother and is put out of the house... Then he turns around and try's to ruin his draft chances by posting statements and videos... That's not enough, it's time to sue because the spineless woman beating schmuck, can't get even any other way.. I hope it goes to trial, Tunsil prevails and the idiot is left with his lawyer fees and court costs.

How ridiculous is this? Christie should just stop with this grandstanding nonsense.

@sportingnews

Chris Christie says he would've arrested Laremy Tunsil at NFL Draft. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4703899-laremy-tunsil-nfl-draft-2016-dolphins-gas-mask-smoking-bong-arrest-chris-christie

ChS86yvU0AAXJgZ.jpg

Jesus.....

I won't detour this into PPP but..... Jesus....

@sportingnews

ChS86yvU0AAXJgZ.jpg

because chris christie has the authority to arrest anyone?

@AbramsonPBP

#Dolphins believe it was former financial advisor of Laremy Tunsil who leaked gas mask video, according to a source

Tunsil's got a pretty significant tortious interference with a contract claim against the guy if true...even if he would have only gone 6th to Baltimore, the difference between that contract and the one he will get at 13th is in the millions...

Tunsil's got a pretty significant tortious interference with a contract claim against the guy if true...even if he would have only gone 6th to Baltimore, the difference between that contract and the one he will get at 13th is in the millions...

What good is making a legal claim against a cockroach who as you stated cost him millions of dollars by using his twitter account to vindictively put him in a bad light? The cockroach has no money to go after. The best thing that Tunsil can do is separate himself from the leeches that surround him and concentrate on his career. Tunsil doesn't need to extend the saga in which he was wronged, he needs to get away from it.