Which end zone would you rather have season tickets in?

Well. They are both technically facing the scoreboard now. If you play fantasy and want updates every 2 seconds without having to look over your shoulder then take the non tunnel side (original scoreboard side). If you don't care about that or want a larger scoreboard (Barely) directly in front of you then take the tunnel side.

You'll also have more sun in the tunnel side along the visitor side of the field. But that's not by much.

I sit in 123 which is tunnel side and I love it. Will never move.

Well. They are both technically facing the scoreboard now. If you play fantasy and want updates every 2 seconds without having to look over your shoulder then take the non tunnel side (original scoreboard side). If you don't care about that or want a larger scoreboard (Barely) directly in front of you then take the tunnel side.

You'll also have more sun in the tunnel side along the visitor side of the field. But that's not by much.

I sit in 123 which is tunnel side and I love it. Will never move.

You might get a little more sun over there, but you get the wind in your face.

when the entire end zone stands the whole game the wind really isn't an issue. Just sayin.

I'm biased here but anyway....

The tunnel was the best for me.

1. You get the players coming and going which was the best benefit. Seeing legends of the game up close and personal adds an extra touch to the amazing experience that is being at the Ralph.

2. I used to be a huge Madden fan so the view was exactly what I was used to :bag: . Seriously though watching plays develop is much easier having them come at you or away from you.

3. The atmosphere is fantastic. The fans there are just a bit more rowdy. I have some great tales from my seats.

As for the sun and the wind, the most miserable experience was the Giants game in I believe 08 where it was driving freezing rain. We got punched in the face by freezing rain for 3 hours. That said I can think of several November games where I was plenty warm having the sun beating on me (as well as a bit of liquid heat).

I'll vouch for that Giants game. Worst game I've ever been to weather wise.

Yup. I've sat through blizzards, rain, freezing temps, etc... That freezing rain was out of control and it just kept coming. Might be the coldest walk back to the car ever! I just looked it up to see if memory had made it worse than it was and here is what I found

"The game began with a pelting rain and winds gusting at more than 30 miles per hour, and ended with flurries and wind gusts above 50. "

I have sat in both. prefer neither.

But the thing is, every seat has advantages and disadvantages of course.

and being near the end zone can be pretty awesome if you are low enough. Tunnel can be a nice fan experience, again, if you are close enough.
But having the Lake wind at your back on the nasty days is a blessing of sorts too

: )

I had seasons in 204 row 2. They were sweet. Guys in front of me stood only to walk in before the game and leave the game.

Scoreboard/non-tunnel end, stand all game and I would say 80% of all stadium fights are there. Go for the upper deck instead

I had seasons in 204 row 2. They were sweet. Guys in front of me stood only to walk in before the game and leave the game.

Scoreboard/non-tunnel end, stand all game and I would say 80% of all stadium fights are there. Go for the upper deck instead

I sit in 204 row 7. Love it. Before the renovation it was like twenty steps to the gate.

I'm biased here but anyway....

The tunnel was the best for me.

2. I used to be a huge Madden fan so the view was exactly what I was used to :bag: . Seriously though watching plays develop is much easier having them come at you or away from you.

I would have to disagree with this. If you want to see plays develop sit in the upper deck. You can see every player.

As for the OP question. Like others have said the scoreboard side is a little more rough. I usually spend more time watching watching the scoreboards then the field when I'm sitting in an end zone. It's tough to tell how many yards are gained the higher up you are the better it is to see over the players if you're lower the offensive and defensive lines block the view and it becomes a mess to see what is going on behind them

I would have to disagree with this. If you want to see plays develop sit in the upper deck. You can see every player.

As for the OP question. Like others have said the scoreboard side is a little more rough. I usually spend more time watching watching the scoreboards then the field when I'm sitting in an end zone. It's tough to tell how many yards are gained the higher up you are the better it is to see over the players if you're lower the offensive and defensive lines block the view and it becomes a mess to see what is going on behind them

I have reformed to loving the upper deck and stated so in other threads. However from the end zones you can see the blocking assignments, routes develop, and the overall play develop much better imo.

I got my seasons in the tunnel end. I'm the last row on the left side (facing the field) along the tunnel. I love seeing the players come out and having whoever the former Bill is waving the flag right above. Plus the new renovated concession stands under cover behind those seats are really nice (especially for my girlfriend who doesn't like going when there is bad weather), and plenty of bathrooms in that area.

This will be my third year in those seats and I've gotten to know the people sitting around me, which surprised me how much I actually enjoy getting to know them. When I had seats in the upper corners, I feel like a lot of the seats around me were always sold on the secondary market because it was new people every game. So I like knowing who is going to be around me every time.

Edited by zlanger

I got my seasons in the tunnel end. I'm the last row on the left side (facing the field) along the tunnel. I love seeing the players come out and having whoever the former Bill is waving the flag right above. Plus the new renovated concession stands under cover behind those seats are really nice (especially for my girlfriend who doesn't like going when there is bad weather), and plenty of bathrooms in that area.

This will be my third year in those seats and I've gotten to know the people sitting around me, which surprised me how much I actually enjoy getting to know them. When I had seats in the upper corners, I feel like a lot of the seats around me were always sold on the secondary market because it was new people every game. So I like knowing who is going to be around me every time.

good post. last time i went they did not even have a jumbotron. Things have changed : )