Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd buy some of they weren't so expensive.

As for the NFLPA, I don't believe they can keep at the case without Brady. It would basically be the same as your lawyer sewing someone when you told them to let it slide. They will probably still go after goodell as much as they can.

Not really. If they took the case and didn't grant a stay, it would have been the same. Anyway, the NFLPA is looking for unimpeachable precedent against the NFL/Commissioner.

They probably won't. Garroopppollooo isn't good.

He'll be on his 4th game, getting comfortable, playing at home, Belichick will figure out a game plan that totally surprises everyone, everyone here will be sky high with expectations of a win, God hates the Bills, etc., etc.

He'll be on his 4th game, getting comfortable, playing at home, Belichick will figure out a game plan that totally surprises everyone, everyone here will be sky high with expectations of a win, God hates the Bills, etc., etc.

Wouldn't it be glorious if TT just went in there and lit up those *cheaters? As Bills fans we are programmed to expect the opposite but it would be amazing to see this happen.

I still expect the Bills to win. If they can't, Rex should be fired right after.

Wouldn't it be glorious if TT just went in there and lit up those *cheaters? As Bills fans we are programmed to expect the opposite but it would be amazing to see this happen.

It sure would, but Kraft/Belichick/Brady apparently negotiated a hell of a deal for their souls so I'm not counting any chickens yet.

He'll be coming off his 3rd ass-kicking, counting the days until he can go back to the bench.