How bad are Bad Boy Browns supposed to be?

The Browns are so bad, they're not favored to win any games this season

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25564475/the-browns-are-so-bad-theyre-not-favored-to-win-any-games-this-season

Of course, if you have faith in Robert Griffin as a quarterback and the Browns' ability to intelligently use their draft picks, then this would be the perfect time to bet on Cleveland. Being a nine-point underdog to the Bills seems like a lot right now.

At lot depends on RG3 or McCown with a new C and RT that could be a big problem.

If they get lucky picking a developmental QB for the future.

They will draft high again 2017 , this is a major rebuild.

Edited by ALF

They will be better than advertised.

I think San Fran will be a disaster this year. Not a lot of talent and they added Chip Kelly who did everything possible to keep a talented Eagles team out of the playoffs.

They get the first pick next year, that is how bad. But as stated earlier, by design. I think the take Elliot first pick if Dallas passes on him and Jones in the second.

Edited by Hatszel

It's super early but I'd take the Browns over of 4.5 wins. Teams are never as bad as everyone makes them out to be. I like Hue.

They aren't better than the Chargers, Ravens, or the Titans--none won more than 5 last season.

They get the first pick next year, that is how bad. But as stated earlier, by design. I think the take Elliot first pick if Dallas passes on him and Jones in the second.

Fair amount of arguing about taking any RB that early.

Maybe they build the O line back up?

Edited by 3rdand12