Need help naming my camper

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are my witness. He'll twist this and tell her I called her a B word. I do NOT want that woman mad at me. In fact, if I'm ever discovered dismembered she's #4 on the list of suspects.

You are clearly calling Ryan Julie's B word (we all know this)...but if he does twist the words around, blames you, and you suffer a horrible, tortuous death....can I have your Charging Bills logos?

You are clearly calling Ryan Julie's B word (we all know this)...but if he does twist the words around, blames you, and you suffer a horrible, tortuous death....can I have your Charging Bills logos?

As long as you continue to publicly represent my words they are yours. Before you ask Gugny has already claimed my full body masturbation suit. (If you want nightmares look for news stories on this topic...hint Japan)

So... Not going to spin that one on you, not yet... But you should certainly consider asphyxiation during your masturbation sessions... When you think you're going to black out, wet the knot and pull tighter..... The rope knows when enough is enough, just trust the system...