Tyrod launches his own website

I think it is a reference to the Pro Bowl he just played in (Feb 2016) not a prediction for making it next season.

You realize that he hired someone to create and manage this site, right? You don't think he's sitting at a computer with a bag of Dorito's creating this stuff? He's out throwing passes to Charles Clay.

Tyrod marches to the beat of his own drummer. I always pictured him as more of a Funions kind of guy, or maybe Bugles. EJ is always about the Doritos but he keeps dropping them in the couch cushions, but he tries, dammit. Cassel, Lays all the way, and not even the wavy kind.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod marches to the beat of his own drummer. I always pictured him as more of a Funions kind of guy, or maybe Bugles. EJ is always about the Doritos but he keeps dropping them in the couch cushions, but he tries, dammit. Cassel, Lays all the way, and not even the wavy kind.

Baked Lays, at that

^^^^

Love me some Tyrod. I hope the Bills lock him up soon.

agreed. I see one part Russell Wilson and one part Mike Vick in him. Let's get the rest of the pieces. I only see him getting better this year. How much I do not know, but with an arm, wheels, smarts and cool like that, he has most of the parts..

agreed. I see one part Russell Wilson and one part Mike Vick in him. Let's get the rest of the pieces. I only see him getting better this year. How much I do not know, but with an arm, wheels, smarts and cool like that, he has most of the parts..

if folks are going to dog him for a fun website, he has no chance in Buffalo.

To me, he just seems like a good honest hard working and focused young Man.

and that is well before i am into the Koolaid.

I am not sure where his physical tools or mental capacity will peak at, but i surely do not think he has reached his ceiling yet.

did i mention it's fun website. well done really !

Billy Joe Hobert = Pringles

Jim Kelly = Ruffles

Salt and Vinegar Chips are left QB-less.