North Carolina GOP Block Gay Anti-Discrimintion Law

And what he doesn't mention is that soon after, his sister started the Spandex Mafia.

Wasn't HVCC the school that kid that would post on here.......LSI?.....went to? Is their team name the HVCC Phlegm?

One better:

hillary.jpg

if that was real and all id have no problem taking her to pound town

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the link above........

Sorry for the reality check.............

You can go back to your false "why are conservatives pushing this" narrative......

Not sure if this was aimed at me. While I don't think conservatives are wrong for pushing this, I do think they are fighting a losing battle though because they are botching the delivery of the message.

There are 3 separate issues here that have nothing to do with what people "identify" as.

The free for all issue (AKA Target policy) where they openly announce you can do whatever the :censored: you want.

The High School Locker Room issue (and any other lockerrrooms) where liberals say it is just fine for anatomically male teenagers to get dressed, and shower with anatomically female teenagers.

The Bathroom issue is the one they are focusing on. I don't think they should be. I think that trans people have been using the opposite bathroom for a long time and it hasn't been a big deal. It is where you get into the first two issues that it causes the problems, but this is the one they are focusing on, and they will lose if it goes to the supreme court.

Not sure if this was aimed at me. While I don't think conservatives are wrong for pushing this, I do think they are fighting a losing battle though because they are botching the delivery of the message.

There are 3 separate issues here that have nothing to do with what people "identify" as.

The free for all issue (AKA Target policy) where they openly announce you can do whatever the :censored: you want.

The High School Locker Room issue (and any other lockerrrooms) where liberals say it is just fine for anatomically male teenagers to get dressed, and shower with anatomically female teenagers.

The Bathroom issue is the one they are focusing on. I don't think they should be. I think that trans people have been using the opposite bathroom for a long time and it hasn't been a big deal. It is where you get into the first two issues that it causes the problems, but this is the one they are focusing on, and they will lose if it goes to the supreme court.

DooD....NO ONE is saying this - only the conservatives who are projecting.....carry on......

DooD....NO ONE is saying this - only the conservatives who are projecting.....carry on......

http://dailysignal.com/2015/12/21/why-these-high-school-girls-dont-want-transgender-student-a-in-their-locker-room/

Edit: Read the whole story. It is a good glimpse into what will be the major issue of "advancing rights" in the next few years. Gotta give those .02% their full rights! Even if it means infringing on the rights of 99.98% others.

Edited by What a Tuel

Not sure if this was aimed at me.

No sir it was not.

I thank you for your link.

Again baskin 180 degrees off.

try reading the links.

That all changed Nov. 2, when the school received the report saying if it did not change its policies to allow Student A into the girls’ locker rooms, the government could suspend or terminate the school’s federal education funding for violating Title IX regulations.

The contrast of conservatives with the Left is profound.

For progressives, no issue is too small to address and there is no such thing as just letting an injustice pass.

The result is an unrelenting, grinding, one-way campaign of social change, conducted with an air of moral superiority and cultural condescension.

It remains daunting right up until enough people put aside their cowardice and reasonable resistance prevails.

Edited by B-Man

Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers?

very informative graph which states are most dependent on Federal gov funding

''On the other side of this group, folks in 14 states, including Delaware, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska, and Ohio, get back less than $1 for each $1 they spend in taxes.''

Florida is #3 getting back $4.50 for every $1. No state income tax umm

Edited by ALF

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

''On the other side of this group, folks in 14 states, including Delaware, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska, and Ohio, get back less than $1 for each $1 they spend in taxes.''

Without even looking........BS

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

What's included with the federal payments? Are they counting Social Security? Government pensions?

What's included in the federal payments? Are they counting Social Security and federal pensions?

Edited by 3rdnlng

What's included in the federal payments? Are they counting Social Security and federal pensions?

Only DC Tom can put that article into it's proper perspective, it's complicated.

Only DC Tom can put that article into it's proper perspective, it's complicated.

You shouldn't post what you don't understand. I'm asking a question that the author should have addressed in the article. For some reason he didn't. I wonder why?

Dumb article, no data to backup the claims. It's amazing how people in the media and politics can get away with such poor work. If in the business world you showed up at a meeting and presented this as your analysis you'd get laughed out of the room and if you did it a few times you'd be fired.