DC Comics NFL Draft - Pretty sure Rex would love Bills pick

Marvel's writing has sucked since the whole reset in 2012/2013 post civil war stuff. While DC has seen less success recently with their movies, as someone who jumped to start my collection when everything reset back to issue #0/1 I can honestly say DC a way better read at this point in time. 90's and 2000s Marvel was way better than the current nonsense they put out.

Just my 2 cents, Marvels largest problem in their comics is the absurd amount of power players in their top tier, so many characters that are just, beyond imagination strong. Kind of the reason i hate superman being that he's always given some extra ability beyond his already ridiculous set. DC's most powerful villain is simply Lucifer. (for any nerds out there, read stuff from Vertigo - DC's non DC universe comic brand- stuff is great)

Also since this is a bit nerdy - We don't need a skinny guy with an attitude. We need a BIGGGGGGGGG NT to hold down the D line for years to come. My pick - MOGO.. That should plug up the middle.