For those who want a new stadium... Test Run

With a new stadium of course pricing will go up, I think we can all agree on that and some of the posters have no problem with that. So as everyone knows I'm all about the TBD community, To help you prove your not all hot air and are "All In", I will provide you with a unique opportunity, years ahead of its time. $50 per car per game parking. Don't delay. This is a limited opportunity so don't delay. So sign up today.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a new stadium of course pricing will go up, I think we can all agree on that and some of the posters have no problem with that. So as everyone knows I'm all about the TBD community, To help you prove your not all hot air and are "All In", I will provide you with a unique opportunity, years ahead of its time. $50 per car per game parking. Don't delay. This is a limited opportunity so don't delay. So sign up today.

Will you be putting a moat in your lot? Moats are important.

That will only work if the other lots around you also charge $50 or $60.

Of course I'll benefit from your $50 charge because that means I'll have a spot when I arrive late.

That will only work if the other lots around you also charge $50 or $60.

Of course I'll benefit from your $50 charge because that means I'll have a spot when I arrive late.

If the main lots charge $50, then if I charge $40 in my lots, I'll make more. No way I'm charging $20 when people have to pay more. Simple economics. Have a price a little lower than the competitor and win.

:thumbsup::D

This points to the fact that the NFL expects Joe and Jane average fan to see games on TV at home. Stadiums in today's NFL are all about the attraction of corporate dollars. Buffalo has hung on to a tradition they would love to kill.

Hammer: BTW I am one who thinks an open air stadium right where it is now is just perfect. If a new stadium has to be built elsewhere let it be NF as then the NFL can leverage the tourist attraction and maybe corporate money out of Toronto flows south.

Yes but Foxboro has more billionaires per square mile than any city in the world, so he gets that astronomical sum for parking..

Towns near Foxboro, yes. Foxboro itself? No. Foxboro is pretty middle class with a smattering of industry. Besides, if it really was such hive of billionaires, would they even allow the noise, traffic and disruption games at Gillette bring in their heavenly town? As for parking costs, wouldn't billionaires just helicopter in?

Towns near Foxboro, yes. Foxboro itself? No. Foxboro is pretty middle class with a smattering of industry. Besides, if it really was such hive of billionaires, would they even allow the noise, traffic and disruption games at Gillette bring in their heavenly town? As for parking costs, wouldn't billionaires just helicopter in?

The point you missed is that people of all walks of life and economic means pay the $50 without much fuss. And didn't Ralph get all the "Ralph" parking proceeds, even though he was just a tenant?

I don't know why it goes to $50? In New Orleans it's about $20-$25 to park downtown for the games. Why are we assuming that parking will double in price?

$75 Cowboys $50 Skins Pats, Bears Seahawks. I heard there is limited parking spots available in other cities that have downtown (DT) stadiums. If there was a Buff DT stadium very limited supply near it with 3-4 times the demand. FNC holds around 18,000 a dt stadium 60,000 plus. I remember the NCAA tourney in Buff a couple of years ago. A lot near the FNC was charging $50. Just as a reminder, I am only triing to help people get acclimated to higher parking, tickets, f and d, souvenirs, etc, prices now so they don't get new stadium sticker shock!

The point you missed is that people of all walks of life and economic means pay the $50 without much fuss. And didn't Ralph get all the "Ralph" parking proceeds, even though he was just a tenant?

Yep

Just keeping up with Krafty Bob and the Cheatriots. Parking starts at $50. But will Hammer give a fat cut to Terry Pegula, the way Krafty Bob makes lot owners do in Foxboro?

No but I will boat Watch his Yatch when he is not in FLA

Charlotte is limited parking, Detroit and Cleveland, too. Indy, I have heard is not all that easy.

The prices to park there are not too high but still you can't tailgate or really go anywhere to congregate.

If $50 gets me the front row parking in the future, than I am 100% down. Of course, I get there by 7am, so that helps.

This points to the fact that the NFL expects Joe and Jane average fan to see games on TV at home. Stadiums in today's NFL are all about the attraction of corporate dollars. Buffalo has hung on to a tradition they would love to kill.

Hammer: BTW I am one who thinks an open air stadium right where it is now is just perfect. If a new stadium has to be built elsewhere let it be NF as then the NFL can leverage the tourist attraction and maybe corporate money out of Toronto flows south.

Have you ever been to that garbage dump of a city?