Bills re-sign Leonard Hankerson

So the Steelers fell into Brown like the Patriots did Brady. The Steelers have had their Franchise QB for a decade now. It makes things alot easier dont you think?

The philosophy from Whaley is: If you dont have a QB, be run heavy. They are stacked in regards to that Philosophy.

Yes, the Steeler's have been better than the Bills because they have better players and coaching staffs. They have better players and coaching staffs because they are better managed. My response was based on the fact that some teams don't make big "splashes" because they don't have big needs. Some teams don't make big splashes even when they have needs because poor management left them in cap position to not address needs. Other times no one makes a big splash, because no one that is that great is on the market. I haven't checked but I think Mario was the most expensive free agent signed by a team other than their own so far.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see the bills really liking a guy like Riley Cooper based on the offensive system

Gross. But anytime you can add a slow guy who struggles to catch the ball, you have to do it. But on a plus side, he'd be a hit in the lockerroom. McCoy would love it!