Did You Ever Wonder Why............?

Chef Jim

Which Wiggle were you?

I toured with Green Day....

I believe he was the fifth Wiggle, until he was replaced by Pete Best.

I'm not nearly that old... Tré Cool was ill for a short time so I filled in for two local tour dates in the end of July 2009... I did have a little wiggle to me back then, but I'm sure we are talking about different things...

O.K. Tom, if 7/11's are open 24 hours why are there locks on the door?

7/11's are open for operation 24 hours a day but sometimes have to lock their doors while they do inventory or maintenance

And then there are 7/11 stores in da hood. They are open 24/7 but after night fall you have to walk up to the barred window and ask for your 40, pack of Newports, and bag of Funyions thru 6" of bullet proof glass

7/11's are open for operation 24 hours a day but sometimes have to lock their doors while they do inventory or maintenance

And then there are 7/11 stores in da hood. They are open 24/7 but after night fall you have to walk up to the barred window and ask for your 40, pack of Newports, and bag of Funyions thru 6" of bullet proof glass

#Cashier'sLivesMatter

Ok went to see UM last night and was up on the rail as usual. I got a picture just like the one I posted (don't know how to add it here) and got my question answered. Whoever said because it looks cool is the winner.

Seriously???

My guess would have been that the in-ear monitors were just for vocals and the floor monitors were everything else.

Seriously???

My guess would have been that the in-ear monitors were just for vocals and the floor monitors were everything else.

You also guessed that you could keep your man card after purchasing a Nissan Versa... Wrong again!!!! Maybe it's time to re-evaluate some things...

Why do you park on a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Because "driveway" and "parkway" have two different conceptual roots. A "parkway" is a "way through a park," i.e. "way" refers to a path through something, and "park" refers to the land it traverses. "Driveway," on the other hand, is where one stops to provide another a means to pass by..."way" refers to right of way for a driver/traveler (it dates back before cars, in fact). So nowadays, you park on a driveway to provide right of way to those driving.

Seriously???

Interesting point. If you have monitors in your ear how are they able to hear what's coming from the floor monitors?

BTW Tauk was the opening band last night. Holy crap. If you get the opportunity to hear them go!! One hour set of 100% instrumental jamming. Not one lyric sung the whole set. !@#$ing awesome!

Interesting point. If you have monitors in your ear how are they able to hear what's coming from the floor monitors?

BTW Tauk was the opening band last night. Holy crap. If you get the opportunity to hear them go!! One hour set of 100% instrumental jamming. Not one lyric sung the whole set. !@#$ing awesome!

Would be the perfect band for Axl Rose to join.