Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

What's so troubling is lack of ability to see it themselves.  

It's like I was saying in my earlier post.  If you want to have a discussion or have a position that Trump should be doing more or should be laying off Twitter, fine, while I would disagree, I think it's a somewhat reasonable discussion.  But what I have been trying to explain to them is that in a pie chart of attribution, if everything they are saying about him during this situation is true, then that probably accounts for about 5% of the problem.  But they see it as 100% of the problem.  Everything goes back to that.  It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.  Otherwise intelligent, successful people are totally conditioned to believe that if it was not for Donald Trump, there would be no problems in this country.  I honestly feel like I am living in an alternative universe, where all reason and thought have gone out the window.

You are not alone. I have family members and good friends with which I have always been able to engage in reasonable discussions / debates. I literally cannot have a discussion with any of them any more about politics. Their hatred for Trump is so great that every attempt to introduce anything that might contradict their views is met with pure, raw, angry emotion. I just don't talk politics with any of them anymore.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Dante said:

The original video of Floyd. When the ambulance arrives there are no EMT's. It's a cop that comes out and throws him on the gurney. Also, there is no attempt to resuscitate.

I thought that too at first. As sick and inhuman as that video was to see, those  guys were wearing the uniforms worn by Hennepin EMS 

https://www.hennepinhealthcare.org/hennepinems/

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

You are not alone. I have family members and good friends with which I have always been able to engage in reasonable discussions / debates. I literally cannot have a discussion with any of them any more about politics. Their hatred for Trump is so great that every attempt to introduce anything that might contradict their views is met with pure, raw, angry emotion. I just don't talk politics with any of them anymore.

Sadly, I am right there with you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Margarita said:

lol that's your rationale for he  not speaking to the nation now? My take is he is showing how little he cares about the people who he perceives as "not his people" and cant be bothered to address them.  

He did talk to George Floyd's family. Does that count?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The last 9 months appear to be scheduled. The EMTs not trying to resuscitate him was bizarre, and yet they are not culpable at the very least in the court of public opinion? Weird is right on the money. What is really going on? I have no idea. The political response to the agitation is clear however.

I don't pretend to know what is going on with this. I can speculate on the end game but it's just speculation. It just doesn't look or smell right. It's not organic. Something certainly off. Is it as simple as being just another Soro's/Commie operation??

"

Edited by Dante

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8IS3VUBt1MUU-HvoVjvG              ?

America Under Attack: Riots and Looting Nationwide

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye 

The country is on fire. It’s not about George Floyd, if it ever was about George Floyd. Outside groups, agitators, and extremists have seized upon a tragedy and are destroying their local communities, torching small businesses, and beating people senseless. And for what?

(more…)

Just now, Jauronimo said:

$50 for the first person to theorize George Floyd is hanging out with the all supposedly dead kids from Sandy Hook.  Which one of you nut bags wants to earn some money?!?!?

From the start there has not been one person defending the cops who killed Floyd. Not one. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From the start there has not been one person defending the cops who killed Floyd. Not one. 

Ok.  Not sure what that has to do with my post or the some of the aspersions cast upthread about false flags. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ok.  Not sure what that has to do with my post or the some of the aspersions cast upthread about false flags. 

Because before that starts, there is usually a "disbelief" among a large group. That did not happen in this case. At all. From anyone. Not here, not in the "alt media". Nowhere. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dante said:

I don't pretend to know what is going on with this. I can speculate on the end game but it's just speculation. It just doesn't look or smell right. It's not organic. Something certainly off. Is it as simple as being just another Soro's/Commie operation??

"

All I can do is speculate myself. The coordination and timing is like a Swiss watch, especially with the MSM narrative and the censorship. I have hope, but also a lot of speculation. My favorite line from any movie is in "Let It Ride" when Dreyfus is at the stable with the tape of the rigged race being planned out and he confronts the guys to give them the tape back. "Even when you Know, you never know...". Simple but so true as you get older.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because before that starts, there is usually a "disbelief" among a large group. That did not happen in this case. At all. From anyone. Not here, not in the "alt media". Nowhere. 

Look at these exchanges.  Look at what is being insinuated on this board within the last hour.

50 minutes ago, Dante said:

Some weird stuff going on now. 

Cops destroying their own cars. Creating evidence. Mysteriously I can't find the link for this now

The original video of Floyd. When the ambulance arrives there are no EMT's. It's a cop that comes out and throws him on the gurney. Also, there is no attempt to resuscitate. Also, the cop and Floyd worked security at the same bar with overlapping shifts so they most certainly had to know each other on some level. 

Another strange this is that the cop Chauvin neighbors had no idea he was a cop. They thought he was in real estate. 

45 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The last 9 months appear to be scheduled. The EMTs not trying to resuscitate him was bizarre, and yet they are not culpable at the very least in the court of public opinion? Weird is right on the money. What is really going on? I have no idea. The political response to the agitation is clear however.

14 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I thought that too at first. As sick and inhuman as that video was to see, those  guys were wearing the uniforms worn by Hennepin EMS 

https://www.hennepinhealthcare.org/hennepinems/

9 minutes ago, Dante said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Dante said:

"

About as likely as the theory that the trouble is called Trump agents posing as left wingers and inciting trouble to help Trump's re-election prospects. 

Look at these exchanges.  Look at what is being insinuated on this board within the last hour.

It's a special kind of crazy. 

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Listening to the Trump conference call now.  "The police were running!," he complains.  Kind of like Trump did last night when he hid in his subterranean bunker.  Sad!

Stfu

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Funny, 2 out of those 4 are on my block list and 2 I never read.