Liberal Protests

B-Man

It may or may not work if you said Colorado but if you said Seattle it would work. The idiots wouldn't even realize that the water is on the right so it has to be the Atlantic.

Wait .... what?? LOL

Edited by Thirdborn

What if you're facing south?

:wallbash:

Huh? Look at a map. Atlantic on the right, Pacific on the left. Look from space....same thing. Map/Globe....outer space.....that picture are all taken from ABOVE so facing north or south means nothing. That picture is obviously the the Atlantic. It isn't in Seattle.

Huh? Look at a map. Atlantic on the right, Pacific on the left. Look from space....same thing. Map/Globe....outer space.....that picture are all taken from ABOVE so facing north or south means nothing. That picture is obviously the the Atlantic. It isn't in Seattle.

But if you're in Bermuda, wouldn't the Atlantic be on the right AND left?

OMG

But if you're in Bermuda, wouldn't the Atlantic be on the right AND left?

First of all if you're in Bermuda you can't afford a decent vacation.

Secondly it can't be in Bermuda because Trump is not President of Bermuda therefore no need for a not my President rally/protest.

OMG

So you think that is Seattle? :wallbash:

First of all if you're in Bermuda you can't afford a decent vacation.

Secondly it can't be in Bermuda because Trump is not President of Bermuda therefore no need for a not my President rally/protest.

Yeah, but which side of Bermuda would the Atlantic Ocean be on? Left or right?

Yeah, but which side of Bermuda would the Atlantic Ocean be on? Left or right?

If you look on a map, from space or from a vantage point like that other picture it is on the left right top and bottom but I don't think it is technically the ocean if you are on an island. It is just there because there is no other ocean accessible. If Bermuda was the only land available like in that bad Kevin Costner movie the the ocean wouldn't have a name at all.

If you look on a map, from space or from a vantage point like that other picture it is on the left right top and bottom but I don't think it is technically the ocean if you are on an island.

So if I'm in Canada, the Atlantic Ocean is to the right. But if I'm on an island in the Atlantic Ocean, it's technically not the Atlantic Ocean?

What about the South Atlantic? We know water swirls backwards in the southern hemisphere...so if the North Atlantic is on the right, shouldn't the South Atlantic be on the left?

So if I'm in Canada, the Atlantic Ocean is to the right. But if I'm on an island in the Atlantic Ocean, it's technically not the Atlantic Ocean?

What about the South Atlantic? We know water swirls backwards in the southern hemisphere...so if the North Atlantic is on the right, shouldn't the South Atlantic be on the left?

I'll take these one at a time.

If you're in Canada......either by birth, choice or capture.....you're stupid.

If you're on an island you are surrounded by "the water", which is everything to you, and is just the water. Why name it? There is nothing from which it need be differentiated.

Swirling only matters in toilets.