Liberal Protests

B-Man

The protests are just making him more popular with the Republican base. Poor Cruz

Which is what Hillary wants. She doesn't want to run against Cruz, she wants to run against Trump.

Not that it matters. She's already been given this election. The results just haven't been announced yet.

This is my gut feeling. Hope we are wrong.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is my gut feeling. Hope we are wrong. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I am starting to think Hilary is just disliked enough by everyone that Trump may actually have a chance. I can't believe it has come to this. Either choice is awful. Romney would have this thing locked up if he would have ran again.

I am starting to think Hilary is just disliked enough by everyone that Trump may actually have a chance. I can't believe it has come to this. Either choice is awful. Romney would have this thing locked up if he would have ran again.

No he wouldn't. Romney couldn't beat Hillary; he owns a horse.

Hillary, on the other hand, is in touch with the plight of working America. Because everyone has a money-laundering foundation for their speaking fees.

No he wouldn't. Romney couldn't beat Hillary; he owns a horse.

Hillary, on the other hand, is in touch with the plight of working America. Because everyone has a money-laundering foundation for their speaking fees.

Plus, everyone I know who works for the federal government gets to burn their daily schedules.

I'm not even sure this is anything beyond a stupid story about stupid people, but it has just enough of a nefarious Clinton feel to it, that you almost want to know what else she was burning.

And yet as sure as birdog lacks intelligence, you can bet she'll skirt on the FBI server stuff. Hell, even the Orange County Register, California's only slight-to-the-right newspaper, had a headline yesterday referring to Hillary's meeting with the FBI as 'voluntary,' as if she was the one who called the meeting.

Edited by LABillzFan

Plus, everyone I know who works for the federal government gets to burn their daily schedules.

That's just a weird story. Abedin testified that "a copy" of Clinton's schedule was put in the burn-bag? What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Of course that happens. I can imagine valid situations why that would happen (the Secretary of State's travel itinerary would be classified, printed copies would have to be disposed of correctly). But...why even testify that copies of the schedule are burned?

Brace Yourselves–The Black Congressional Caucus Vows To Be As 'Disruptive' As Possible To Push Gun Control

proxy.jpg?t=HBhaaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLnRvd25o

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/07/04/brace-yourselvesthe-black-congressional-caucus-vow-to-be-as-disruptive-as-possible-to-push-gun-control-n2187468

Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), who spearheaded the House sit-in that led to a vote on gun control, was on the no fly list, as was the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA).

Actually, Ted Kennedy wasn't on the no-fly list. The NAME "Ted Kennedy" was on the no-fly list, but it was a different Ted Kennedy than "THE" Ted Kennedy. Which highlights what a stupid idea it is basing gun control on it: if the senior Democratic senator from Massachusetts can be mistakenly held up boarding a flight because a completely different "Ted Kennedy" is on the list, it doesn't bode well for any sort of enforcement of anything based on that list.

:censored: I guess that makes it even then? This stuff makes me sick.

They have the shooter confined to a building at this point I guess. Swat is talking to them.

I hope they torture him to death once in custody.

Please let Hollywood be right about Cop-Killers

Probably a speech on gun control.

The shots sounded like an assault weapon so I think you are on the right track. "This underlines the need for gun control, choosing to do nothing is another option, not one that I like" will be thrown around.

Edited by What a Tuel

The shots sounded like an assault weapon so I think you are on the right track. "This underlines the need for gun control, choosing to do nothing is another option, not one that I like" will be thrown around.

Yeah...the House Democrats are going to be massively confused about this. Calling for disarming the public that needs to protect themselves from evil law enforcement...