Thurman Thomas: Rex Has Learned His Lesson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only problem is the Browns would try to hire as HC midseason.

this is a conundrum indeed Yolo.

Much like having Roman have success with TT. heck Bills will lose both of them somehow.

Its a tradition or something !

: )

Edited by 3rdand12

I think he could break the record if given a chance..

Funny

Thurman is wrong. You don't learn a lesson until you correct the problem. Get in the playoffs and it's a lesson learned.

Agreed

Rex is thick, he didnt learn a lesson at all; he started out over here stating that he learned his lesson with the Jets and that he had a chip on his shoulder, yadda, yadda, yadda, Rex dribble...

Agreed

Rex said he "learned his lesson" after the Jets fired him.....What has he learned now? How to destroy a top 10 defense?

Wrex Ryan has more excuses than....China has people...an Ocean has fish...a desert has sand.

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull **** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Jordan Belfort

“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.”

George Washington

Ask any Jets fan about all the broken promises over the six years in NYC. Ryan has already started spreading the manure his first season. The Bills will make the playoffs in 2015 and the defense would lead the NFL. Yeah, sure.

I was confused also. In the article, Thurman said coming into last season Rex "hasn't" learned his lesson (should have said "hadn't"). After the disappointing season Rex has now learned his lesson and this year will be different in that he won't talk a bunch of smack. Hope he's right.

No need for confusion.

Thurman Thomas: New Rex will be shocker

"When you bring in a coach like Rex Ryan, I think at the end of the season, he learned to (be) like, 'I can't be saying a lot more stuff. I can't be saying stuff like I did in the past. I got to really go out and prove that I'm worthy of being a head football coach in the National Football League,'" Thomas said on CBS Sports Radio, via ESPN.com. "So I think this year, coming into it, you're going to see a different Rex Ryan. I think that's gonna be a shocker to a lot of different people around the country.