Bills restructure Kyle Williams

FireChan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does someone who is stating it is a pay cut have any source? I've seen comments on this thread, and on the shoutbox. I've not seen any link, or a reporter from any network stating it was a pay cut.

I'm not disagreeing with anyone, but those details always come out from some source. Until I hear it, read it, from a reputable source, I would contend he just pushed the money down the road for the Bills, but keeps his income. There is no downside to restructuring for a player as they still get paid and usually quicker.

Now it is reasonable to think at his age maybe he did take a pay cut to keep playing, but usually this happens for a guy another year older and is hanging on for one more year.

If you guys have a source, great. Just please share it.

Does someone who is stating it is a pay cut have any source? I've seen comments on this thread, and on the shoutbox. I've not seen any link, or a reporter from any network stating it was a pay cut.

I'm not disagreeing with anyone, but those details always come out from some source. Until I hear it, read it, from a reputable source, I would contend he just pushed the money down the road for the Bills, but keeps his income. There is no downside to restructuring for a player as they still get paid and usually quicker.

Now it is reasonable to think at his age maybe he did take a pay cut to keep playing, but usually this happens for a guy another year older and is hanging on for one more year.

If you guys have a source, great. Just please share it.

Just the Buffalo News, so no. I kid, I kid, it's a fine 19th century circular. Here's the link:

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/03/16/bills-restructure-dt-kyle-williams-contract-vet-sticks-around-in-2016/

Thanks Barley. Living in Tampa i rely on these websites to post these stories. It just posted on TBD at 6:30 pm. I was like what do you guys know I don't. Too many reputable posters saying the same thing, but no link or source, etc.

Well it makes sense. Thanks again for sharing. It's nice Kyle will be able to finish as a Bill. I hated seeing Fredex go this past year. I worry this was his last year in Seattle, and just hate to see him in a Hawks uniform.

If he does retire, we need to let him sign the 1 day deal, and that standing ovasion will go forever at the Ralph. I go to one game every September, so hope it is the game my boys are there for the game.

Thanks Barley. Living in Tampa i rely on these websites to post these stories. It just posted on TBD at 6:30 pm. I was like what do you guys know I don't. Too many reputable posters saying the same thing, but no link or source, etc.

Well it makes sense. Thanks again for sharing. It's nice Kyle will be able to finish as a Bill. I hated seeing Fredex go this past year. I worry this was his last year in Seattle, and just hate to see him in a Hawks uniform.

If he does retire, we need to let him sign the 1 day deal, and that standing ovasion will go forever at the Ralph. I go to one game every September, so hope it is the game my boys are there for the game.

Hey, my dad lives in Bonita Springs. Hope to take the fam down there this summer or for Turkey Day.

Hey, my dad lives in Bonita Springs. Hope to take the fam down there this summer or for Turkey Day.

Take a pit stop in Tampa and I'll take your family out for margaritas for the adults and some grouper sands. Send me a pm when you firm up. Cool. BTW- Bonita's kind of slow and a little boring, so take the trek 10 miles farther and find the strip in Naples. Your wife will love it.

If we sign Kerley then we can release Goodwin.

If we sign Kerley then we can release Goodwin.

I am the first to lament about depth but don't know what Parrish... Err.. Glass Goodwin is till doing on this team.

When was that?

What specific action by the Bills regarding KW would have escaped your criticism?

that is a BIG difference. Cool. he likely got told that the axe was coming unless changes were made and he decided to stay put instead of uprooting his family.

That and the realization that even with the pay cut, he's still ahead of what he'd likely get on the street if the Bills cut him.

Take a pit stop in Tampa and I'll take your family out for margaritas for the adults and some grouper sands. Send me a pm when you firm up. Cool. BTW- Bonita's kind of slow and a little boring, so take the trek 10 miles farther and find the strip in Naples. Your wife will love it.

Thanks! I'll try to do that. Yeah, Naples is nice. Had a few really good meals on that downtown strip.

Which is good - we're better with him on the field.