Chris Long joins the Pats!

FireChan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metzalaars lives was right. The whiteout in Foxboro is rolling along.

Solid move from pats. Picked up a guard for Jones before replacing w Long.

Except of course that at this point in his career Chris Long is a faint shadow of what Jones is.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Former Rams DE Chris Long is signing a 1-year deal with the Patriots, per @wingoz. Long helps replace Chandler Jones.

This is "Breaking News" scoop #2 for Fire Chan today....would someone please wake Yolo and 26Corner. I can't convince myself that FC posts are actually real. #gunshy #thegoodolddays #unfollowfirechan

The Pats have become a destination for quality players near the end of their careers who want a shot at a SuperBowl ring- Rodney Harrison, Randy Moss, Fred Taylor, Corey Dillon, Junior Seau. Any others I forgot?

The Pats have become a destination for quality players near the end of their careers who want a shot at a SuperBowl ring- Rodney Harrison, Randy Moss, Fred Taylor, Corey Dillon, Junior Seau. Any others I forgot?

if you mean one foot in AARP you can add ocho cinco and Reggie Wayne

Might have something to do with Rodney's "special training regimen" upon joining the Pats*--anyone else remember how that got him 4 games off?

This is "Breaking News" scoop #2 for Fire Chan today....would someone please wake Yolo and 26Corner. I can't convince myself that FC posts are actually real. #gunshy #thegoodolddays #unfollowfirechan

#3. I got the Carp restructure too. Get on board or live in ignorance.