Kerley visiting the bills-Signed by Detroit

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet somehow he averaged almost 3 more yards per catch than JK.

Right and Tedd Ginn averaged 16.8 yards per catch and Julio Jones average 13.8. Exactly 3 yards per catch, who you want on your team? Yards per catch lol.

Edited by Commonsense

Yet somehow he averaged almost 3 more yards per catch than JK.

Are you picking a specific year or career averages?

What was he?

In 2012, realistically he was #1 - Out of a bad bunch, but was #1

Um, my evidence is the last 2 years. Hogan has out produced him on teams that throw the ball less.

And of course it matters what team a wr goes to. Kinda of a silly question. No position is more dependent than wr.

But yeah, if Brady and Belichick want you on their team, it's a nice tip of the cap.

Throw the ball more?

Pass Attempts in 2014:

NY Jets - 498

Buffalo Bills - 579

What are you talking about? Hogan had 15 more yards on 3 more attempts. Kerley was used running the ball as well, something Hogan doesn't do and added another 90 yards on 4 attempts. That's hardly out producing Hogan.

More like one season, last season and word out of NY was Kerley didn't fit into Chans plan, oh and he was behind Marshall and Decker. Even with an increased load at the end of the season, with the injuries at WR, Hogan didn't get more than 2 receptions a game, the last couple games.

So it's a tip of the cap to Scott Chandler? I mean many thought he was underrated here. The Patriots were going to have a two-headed monster with Chandler and Gronk. That worked out well.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Throw the ball more?

Pass Attempts in 2014:

NY Jets - 498

Buffalo Bills - 579

What are you talking about? Hogan had 15 more yards on 3 more attempts. Kerley was used running the ball as well, something Hogan doesn't do and added another 90 yards on 4 attempts. That's hardly out producing Hogan.

More like one season, last season and word out of NY was Kerley didn't fit into Chans plan, oh and he was behind Marshall and Decker. Even with an increased load at the end of the season, with the injuries at WR, Hogan didn't get more than 2 receptions a game, the last couple games.

So it's a tip of the cap to Scott Chandler? I mean many thought he was underrated here. The Patriots were going to have a two-headed monster with Chandler and Gronk. That worked out well.

You got this year's stats? (I'm at the gym and too lazy to look up).

And i see one player who is trending up and one who is trending down. Also since he's a vet, I expect JK will cost more than people realize.

Are you picking a specific year or career averages?

In 2012, realistically he was #1 - Out of a bad bunch, but was #1

This year

Is braylon Edwards not available we have settle for shemp?

He was pretty good that one year for Rex!

You got this year's stats? (I'm at the gym and too lazy to look up).

And i see one player who is trending up and one who is trending down. Also since he's a vet, I expect JK will cost more than people realize.

This year

So you picked the one year when he got pushed down the roster to compare him to Hogan? How about 2014, when the situations were fairly similar?

You will find that the stats are virtually identical, but one can return punts and will cost Pegulas a few million less which can be used towards an LB or DT.

This guy is 12,000 times better than hogan fwiw. He even takes Leo and Gilmore to school a few times

FF to 1 min 40 sec and enjoy the Kerley show, YAC CITY!!!

Gotta click link to watch on YouTube

the word is that Chan hated him. Maybe he wore a Why so Serious t-shirt to meetings.