Chaos In Chicago!

Protesters have a right to attend rallies held by candidates they oppose, but they have no right to disrupt them. If they do so, they should be removed, forcibly if necessary. If they hit someone, they should be hit back–twice as hard, as a notable American said.

As noted earlier, Trump’s rally in Chicago was postponed due to a threat of violence by pro-Bernie Sanders protesters and other assorted lefties. Actual violence seems to have been minimal, and canceling the rally may have been an excess of caution. Still, knowing how Trump’s left-wing opponents have behaved, it may have been prudent.

Weirdly, in my view, many critics have blamed Trump for the violent and disruptive antics of the extremists who have infiltrated his rallies. See, e.g., Ruth Marcus in the Washington Post. MSNBC applauded the borderline violent demonstration that shut down Trump’s Chicago event, and Chris Matthews and his guests suggested that Trump had it coming.

Blaming Trump for inflammatory rhetoric would make sense if his followers were roaming the streets attacking passers-by, or infiltrating Clinton and Sanders rallies and attacking Democrats.

But they aren’t. Not a single such instance has occurred. On the contrary, every violent or disruptive event has involved people associated with the Democratic Party trying to prevent Trump from being heard.

Whose inflammatory rhetoric has inspired them? Certainly not Trump’s. The brownshirts are all on the left.

Leftists are the instigators here, and they deserve unqualified condemnation.

There is no excuse for trying to shut down a speech by a politician with whom you disagree. And it is shameful that many liberals, and even a few conservatives, have seized the opportunity to blame anti-Trump excesses on Trump.

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

BILL AYERS JOINS IN...

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier, these are communist tactics, being lead by established terrorists like Bill Ayers.

Where is the outrage over this?

The more of this **** I see the more appealing trump is becoming. If the militant progressives hate him This much, maybe I should like trump more. Maybe he's on to something. Cruz/Carson have been my favorites in this race but I'm warming up to trump and would gladly vote for him against anyone on the left.

Again...you're being played.

Moveon.org set this up. The left is pushing this because every thinking person knows that the more this happens, the more Trump gains supporters, and the more he gains supporters, the more he becomes the GOP nominee.

And the faster he becomes the GOP nominee, the faster you'll be using the phrase "President Hillary Clinton."

Why don't you guys just drop the facade and come out and say it....you think BO is just a niqqer and wasn't your President....feel the hate...feels good doesn't it

Why do you only see the color of a person's skin?

Aren't you a little embarrassed about beings so blatantly racist?

Again...you're being played.

Moveon.org set this up. The left is pushing this because every thinking person knows that the more this happens, the more Trump gains supporters, and the more he gains supporters, the more he becomes the GOP nominee.

And the faster he becomes the GOP nominee, the faster you'll be using the phrase "President Hillary Clinton."

Why do you only see the color of a person's skin?

Aren't you a little embarrassed about beings so blatantly racist?

As if the rest of the GOP candidates aren't also Hilly slam dunks.

As if the rest of the GOP candidates aren't also Hilly slam dunks.

Trump loses in every single poll by 13 points. Everyone else beats her.

The only poll that shows Trump beating Hillary is the one he talks about on the stump but never references.

She will destroy Trump, get the House and Senate back, and do everything short of brand her logo on the ass of every nutbag who thought Trump would make a good presidient.

Trump loses in every single poll by 13 points. Everyone else beats her.

The only poll that shows Trump beating Hillary is the one he talks about on the stump but never references.

She will destroy Trump, get the House and Senate back, and do everything short of brand her logo on the ass of every nutbag who thought Trump would make a good presidient.

lol. Hilly will just talk abortions, gay marriage and marijuana and crush everyone else. It's the Obama/Trudeau formula, and it works.

The liberal retard rodeo is really warming up here and in the whole country. Just wait till Rubio loses in Florida. The closer Trump gets to the nomination, the louder the cretins will get.

Edited by Wacka

Trump says the chaos in Chicago was a planned attack................................................ But Hillary insists it was a spontaneous reaction to an internet video.

Ayers_bigger.jpg Bill Ayers@WilliamAyers 14h14 hours ago

We shut Trump down! Beautiful gathering of anti racist youth.

Progressives couldn't be more proud of their association with domestic terrorists

This Is Today's Democrat Party. Deal with it.

The liberal retard rodeo is really warming up here and in the whole country. Just wait till Rubio loses in Florida. The closer Trump gets to the nomination, the louder the cretins will get.

Wait till this summer.... At the rate things are going there will be full blown race riots between black lives matters and trump haters

Wait till this summer.... At the rate things are going there will be full blown race riots between black lives matters and trump haters

It's already starting to bear a resemblance to the street clashes between nationalists and communists in Weimar Germany.

obama to hold campaign rally outside the Daytona Five Hundred this year...

It's already starting to bear a resemblance to the street clashes between nationalists and communists in Weimar Germany.

Holding a rally in downtown Chicago at a college is a way for trump to create the tension and hatred he needs. Will Hillary's rallies be targeted by trump people now?

Why don't you guys just drop the facade and come out and say it....you think BO is just a niqqer and wasn't your President....feel the hate...feels good doesn't it

Your hatred for Trump because he is white is transparent. You first started out at PPP claiming you were something that you obviously aren't and have went downhill from there. If you posted more instead of saying something outrageous and then running away and hiding, you might actually get to lead the lyrbob gatorette cabal. Anyway, you are a gigantic POS that even the flies reject. Your stench is strongly detectable over the internet.

obama to hold campaign rally outside the Daytona Five Hundred this year...

Holding a rally in downtown Chicago at a college is a way for trump to create the tension and hatred he needs. Will Hillary's rallies be targeted by trump people now?

You're a prodigious idiot.

In many ways I wouldn't mind a bit more rough and tumble in politics. Civility keeps mediocrity in power.

This...

So Do they will fight themselves? Wow, should be intetesting!

You're a prodigious idiot.

I know you think you are above it all, but refute his point. If it is targeted one way, why not both? Inconceivable?

Name calling is the same reason why children bite othet children. It is unbecoming for a person of your superior intellect. Children bite because they simply can't verbalize/argue a point and the result is to get physical. It is called being frustrated. Are you frustrated? Same with the violence that the left is engaging in. I expect better from all. This doesn't mean one has to forego protecting themselves. I sure as sh*t ain't gonna have my head rolling down a flight of stairs or be ground up and in a freezer! :-P

Bernie Sanders Supporters Brag About Disrupting Donald Trump rally in Chicago,... http://www.progressivestoday.com/bernie-sanders-supporters-brag-disrupting-trump-rally-chicago/

CdVDwdoUYAAxp9g.jpg

Will Bernie be asked to disavow ? .............................................................................Of course not........... :lol:

.nfo4ygcF_bigger.jpgEye on Politics@EyeOnPolitics 17h17 hours ago

So whose bright idea was it to have a Trump rally in the middle of uber-liberal Chicago?

Somebody who thought this was still America ?..............................imagine this logic the other way around. Wow..

Edited by B-Man

I know you think you are above it all, but refute his point. If it is targeted one way, why not both? Inconceivable?

Name calling is the same reason why children bite othet children. It is unbecoming for a person of your superior intellect. Children bite because they simply can't verbalize/argue a point and the result is to get physical. It is called being frustrated. Are you frustrated? Same with the violence that the left is engaging in. I expect better from all. This doesn't mean one has to forego protecting themselves. I sure as sh*t ain't gonna have my head rolling down a flight of stairs or be ground up and in a freezer! :-P

Why would I bother refuting the point of a prodigious idiot?

Bernie Sanders Supporters Brag About Disrupting Donald Trump rally in Chicago,... http://www.progressivestoday.com/bernie-sanders-supporters-brag-disrupting-trump-rally-chicago/ …

CdVDwdoUYAAxp9g.jpg

Will Bernie be asked to disavow ? .............................................................................Of course not........... :lol:

Of course not. If you read all the reports, the protests, resulting violence, and arrests were all Trump's fault.

At this point, you could mug Trump in a back alley and steal his wallet, and it would be Trump's fault for having money.

Bernie Sanders Supporters Brag About Disrupting Donald Trump rally in Chicago,... http://www.progressivestoday.com/bernie-sanders-supporters-brag-disrupting-trump-rally-chicago/

CdVDwdoUYAAxp9g.jpg

You still don't get it. It really is a one-way street. Bernie doesn't have to disavow like Trump pandering to the nationalistic side. The burdens on both sides are simply not equal... Accept it, you will feel less insecure.

Why would I bother refuting the point of a prodigious idiot?

Numero uno: Because you look like a prodigious idiot when you don't... Let's put that in 2002 terms: stop making yourself look like a supercilious pedantic anal orifice.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois