Chaos In Chicago!

remember the good ole days when a candidate calling someone "meccaca" on the campaign trail caused him to lose? in Virginia.. I miss those days. they weren't too long ago. America has literally gone to the dogs and they're not nice, pretty, well behaved labs and retrievers. they're viscous and undisciplined pit bulls that are too easily riled up..

Labs bite more people than any other breed.

Your analogy is as poor as your sentence structure. Based on the comments you've made recently in various threads, you should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're contributing to a civil discussion or just barking and foaming at the mouth like the undisciplined pit bulls you're lamenting.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama is the most divisive president of my lifetime.

The militant progressives/commies keep getting bolder in their ptotests and riots.

right. trump is not divisive at all. he's a unifier! much of the civilized world is anxious about his chances. there's historical precedent for that.

Your analogy is as poor as your sentence structure. Based on the comments you've made recently in various threads, you should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're contributing to a civil discussion or just barking and foaming at the mouth like the undisciplined pit bulls you're lamenting.

Labs are obnoxious. Can't STAND them.

No one said trump is a unifier.

Lets talk about the clearly documented recent examples of the militant far left

yes. I keep reading about near riots at Bernie events.

Labs are obnoxious. Can't STAND them.

why am I not surprised?

remember the good ole days when a candidate calling someone "meccaca" on the campaign trail caused him to lose? in Virginia.. I miss those days. they weren't too long ago. America has literally gone to the dogs and they're not nice, pretty, well behaved labs and retrievers. they're viscous and undisciplined pit bulls that are too easily riled up..

We tried to warn you about Obama.

But no.

yes. I keep reading about near riots at Bernie events.

Frankly, I'm surprised anyone shows up to Bernie events given how many of them show up at Trump events.

Obama is the most divisive president of my lifetime.

The militant progressives/commies keep getting bolder in their ptotests and riots.

BO so divisive that he won two general elections - 2012 with a 50 percent plus majority...

DT has - what 35 percent of 30 percent...which gives him...10.5 percent...

We tried to warn you about Obama.

But no.

Frankly, I'm surprised anyone shows up to Bernie events given how many of them show up at Trump events.

Don't know why they even waste their time at Bernie events when he has 0 chance to win. Hillary is a lock with her super delegates.

BO so divisive that he won two general elections - 2012 with a 50 percent plus majority...

DT has - what 35 percent of 30 percent...which gives him...10.5 percent...

Pointing fingers at "the other side" without looking at yourself (in the general sense) only furthers the division in the country. It's what the powers that be want us to do, keep us fighting with one another instead of looking at the actual cause of the problem. It's not one party or the other. It's not one side of the spectrum or the other -- both are equally culpable and have been for decades.

The people have to rise above the partisan rhetoric if we truly want to change the political discourse in the country. That requires finding a middle ground with your opposition (or better yet, not seeing the "other side" as the opposition in the first place), which requires people to have conversations instead of shouting matches.

asshat? You are complaining about other people not contributing substance? Get real

The idiot dog racist is back. Stfu and have some more bread pudding and take a nap.