Chaos In Chicago!

This is quite some history of good work. :thumbsup:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/23/politics/va-scandals-timeline/

2003 -- A commission appointed by President George W. Bush reports that as of January 2003, some 236,000 veterans had been waiting six months or more for initial or follow-up visits, "a clear indication," the commission said, "of lack of sufficient capacity or, at a minimum, a lack of adequate resources to provide the required care."

Lack of resources before Bush's war?? Ummm, no wonder there have been problems after!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, many. many vets go to the VA because the government has made A LIVING HELL FOR THEM.

Really? Bringing up my mother? You are scum

FTFY, and eat a bag of dicks. You started the name calling, gonna cry now? Little B word ?

Truth hurts huh?

No it doesn't. Rlb loves the black community and the black women love rlb.

So stfu, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Sorry you forgot to be successful in life and blame the white man ! Fkkkkkinh crackers AMIRITE ?

That's why he's getting crushed out there in the primaries.

How many times do I have to explain this? He's winning open primaries.Those millions of people he keeps saying he is bringing to the party? They're mostly Dems voting for him in droves so he wins the nomination so he can get crushed by Hillary.

He loses closed primaries because he's an ego-maniacal nutbag who has NO interest in anything other than self-promotion.

When the media is done giving him countless hours of free time to speak at live rallies and pushing him to the nomination, they will turn on him. And after he gets his ass kicked, he'll start some other new TV show, hopefully designed to show how many people he was able to con.

It's baffling to me why so many seemingly rational people refuse to understand this very simple and obvious point.

How many times do I have to explain this? He's winning open primaries.Those millions of people he keeps saying he is bringing to the party? They're mostly Dems voting for him in droves so he wins the nomination so he can get crushed by Hillary.

He loses closed primaries because he's an ego-maniacal nutbag who has NO interest in anything other than self-promotion.

When the media is done giving him countless hours of free time to speak at live rallies and pushing him to the nomination, they will turn on him. And after he gets his ass kicked, he'll start some other new TV show, hopefully designed to show how many people he was able to con.

It's baffling to me why so many seemingly rational people refuse to understand this very simple and obvious point.

I honestly think a lot of blue collar Dems are actually going to vote for him. I don't think it's fake support to position him as the nominee against hillary at all. Most of his positions are close to the center and obviously he's strong on nationalism and he is appealing to the southern democrats. Not the modern regressives that have hijacked the party but the traditional democrats. Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

I honestly think a lot of blue collar Dems are actually going to vote for him. I don't think it's fake support to position him as the nominee against hillary at all. Most of his positions are close to the center and obviously he's strong on nationalism and he is appealing to the southern democrats. Not the modern regressives that have hijacked the party but the traditional democrats.

But I thought Trump was pro-choice, pro-national health care and against the Conservatives sacred Iraq War mistake? Or did he flip flop?

:lol:

Care to address the other issues with the VA over the last nearly 100 years? Why cherry pick? Oh that's right, because you're a tool.

All the other issues? You mean how right after wars they had major problems? Gees, I wonder why?

Except it was aimed at women, you numbskull, and it works absolute wonders to make him look every bit the misogynist pig he is.

If the consequences weren't so dire, I'd almost cheer for Trump to win the nomination so we can watch the look on his face when Hillary beats the shotschitt out of him. As it stands now, that is the lone upside of his winning the nomination because proving you to be gatorman-wrong on this will show itself almost immediately.

It'll be Obama vs. McCain bad.

If this was going to work then it would have worked already. I’m pretty sure every woman who’s voting, who will vote or who will participate in an election poll has heard Trump call Kelly a bimbo and Rosie a pig. This is 2016, women (and men) have been somewhat desensitized to this sort of thing (ironically enough the partial blame is from 20 years of reality TV). This isn't the 1950s. Women in the audience laughed just as hard as the men at Trumps comeback answer to Kelly.
If Hillary tries going this route in the general election, Trump’s going to brand Bill a rapist and Hillary an accomplice in helping to silence the accusers successfully enough at least to break even on the damage done to Trump. That's why they're so petrified to face him in the general. Unlike McCain or Romney, this guy fights back.

All the other issues? You mean how right after wars they had major problems? Gees, I wonder why?

So what you're saying is a government entity is not able to do it's job? Well knock me down with a feather! Shouldn't something that is designed to service Veterans (you know people that participate in wars) be able to do that? Even you admit it has major problems. You didn't find any of that timeline unsettling? I

So what you're saying is a government entity is not able to do it's job? Well knock me down with a feather! Shouldn't something that is designed to service Veterans (you know people that participate in wars) be able to do that? Even you admit it has major problems. You didn't find any of that timeline unsettling? I

Not what I'm saying. Funding needs to be found somewhere and put forth no matter what. The government took care of the vets. What/who else would have?

Whoever shows up to Billdaberg, Davos or Bohemian Grove.

Ah. You're a global powerbroker guy. I wasn't sure if you were blaming it on the Illuminati, Jews, Trilateral Commission, or the Freemasons.

In general, I find everyone's gloom and doom is reassuring. It's a never-ending cycle of humanity that everyone is sure they are in the worst of times and doomsday is around the corner, only to be proven wrong. Seems like it's a lesson humans have a hard time learning.

Edited by Observer

Most of his positions are close to the center and obviously he's strong on nationalism and he is appealing to the southern democrats.

Positions? What positions? He has countless different positions, and repeatedly admits he can be who he wants, say what he wants, and act as he wants on any given topic at any given time because he doesn't feel strongly about anything OTHER than being the center of attention.

He's against PP, but he likes some things they do -- which they don't actually do...like mammograms -- but this is solid in the minds of liberal Democrats who don't want to lose their money-laundering campaign cash cow.

He's against Obamacare, except he likes things like mandatory enrollment and thinks it would be better if it were more like Canada's plan.

He's against Democrats, but only after spending 40 years funding the elections of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

He's against ISIS, and no one is going to beat them down like he is, but...uhhh...how exactly? It doesn't matter, because it's going to be spectacular...you just wait and see.

Not what I'm saying. Funding needs to be found somewhere and put forth no matter what. The government took care of the vets. What/who else would have?

The government is supposed to take care of the Vets and based on that timeline they've failed miserably. It's always about money with you. Additional funding would not have eliminated or solved a lot of the issues in that timeline.