Chaos In Chicago!

Another reason it doesn't work is because the actors convey about as much real emotion as the deal dash lady. It was so badly done it came across as an SNL fake commercial skit.

Except it was aimed at women, you numbskull, and it works absolute wonders to make him look every bit the misogynist pig he is.

If the consequences weren't so dire, I'd almost cheer for Trump to win the nomination so we can watch the look on his face when Hillary beats the shotschitt out of him. As it stands now, that is the lone upside of his winning the nomination because proving you to be gatorman-wrong on this will show itself almost immediately.

It'll be Obama vs. McCain bad.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The VA is very successful at taking care of Veterans compared to what Conservatives would leave them with.

You'll say anything as long as it helps the party you're associated with. Literally a sociopath.

Except it was aimed at women, you numbskull, and it works absolute wonders to make him look every bit the misogynist pig he is.

If the consequences weren't so dire, I'd almost cheer for Trump to win the nomination so we can watch the look on his face when Hillary beats the shotschitt out of him. As it stands now, that is the lone upside of his winning the nomination because proving you to be gatorman-wrong on this will show itself almost immediately.

It'll be Obama vs. McCain bad.

That's why he's getting crushed out there in the primaries.

You'll say anything as long as it helps the party you're associated with. Literally a sociopath.

Let's look at this. You are saying I'm helping the Democrats by posting on this board? That's really stupid. And you actually believe it too. So you think there is a really struggle going on here. And what's posted on this board will make a larger contribution to the world. That's funny! Thanks for the funny thought! Here's laughing at you! :lol:

Let's look at this. You are saying I'm helping the Democrats by posting on this board? That's really stupid. And you actually believe it too. So you think there is a really struggle going on here. And what's posted on this board will make a larger contribution to the world. That's funny! Thanks for the funny thought! Here's laughing at you! :lol:

The VA crisis is a big problem. For !@#$s sake Jon Stewart spent many nights skewering the administration for how they handled it and you praise it simply because you want to compare it to conservatives.

The VA crisis is a big problem. For !@#$s sake Jon Stewart spent many nights skewering the administration for how they handled it and you praise it simply because you want to compare it to conservatives.

Lack of funding following a --well, you know--WAR will do that. You forget about that little war we had? Oh, but let's blame the Socialized Medical System we have for the Vets. Brilliant

Did the Dems gain any votes from this post? :lol:

Lack of funding following a --well, you know--WAR will do that. You forget about that little war we had? Oh, but let's blame the Socialized Medical System we have for the Vets. Brilliant

Did the Dems gain any votes from this post? :lol:

No but I think society as a whole loses every time you press the submit button.

So pointing out an obviously incorrect statement is racist.....got it.....

No.

this is though.............

Why don't you guys just drop the facade and come out and say it....you think BO is just a niqqer and wasn't your President....feel the hate...feels good doesn't it

Ah, the "they." Who are "they?"

Here's the thing. They haven't voted yet. Don't count those superdelegates until it's time. Sure they pledged but if Hillary gets in more legal hot water and the Bern is still hanging tough, they may waiver.

Whoever shows up to Billdaberg, Davos or Bohemian Grove.

I certainly do. A botched wisdom tooth extraction and being fought on hearing loss disability has me hating them.

On Bailey avenue? They took one of mine out there also and it was a mess. Dentists was great, though. My tooth had three roots and just wouldn't come out. Dude was pulling on it for like an hour and I felt dead for three days afterwards but it finally came out. He was like, "your a big strong kid to put up with all that." Ya! Private dentist tried taking the one on other side out, couldn't get it and just sawed it off and sealed the roots off and let it go.