Chaos In Chicago!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's the Trump supporters causing all the chaos. amirite?

We've all seen footage of peaceful protestors getting bullied at Trump rallies, right? Looks like the protestors wanted to become the bullies tonight.

I wondered how long brothers were going to take being sucker punched in the side of the face and called the "n" word while protesting at rallies before they went h.a.m.

Niggaz wildin out now.

Anyway, protestors should stay out of these trump rallies and let trump be trump and let his people circle jerk each other and exist in the echo chamber and all that jazz. Because there is no "peaceful" protesting in these environments. None. Let them do them and protestors should protest outside of the event. Protesting inside is stoking the flames and not productive.

I like Trump though. Don't know if I can vote for him. Because I think that he is playing racial politics to some extent. But I still like him.

Edited by Juror#8

We've all seen footage of peaceful protestors getting bullied at Trump rallies, right? Looks like the protestors wanted to become the bullies tonight.

Violence begets violence.

Perhaps he will build a wall around his next rally! Ha

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Violence begets violence.

Perhaps he will build a wall around his next rally! Ha

See above.

i just turned to fox news on this, it was closest to VH1. I was watching big.

they have some 20 something year old talking about his feelings and how they're hurt, and seeing all of this hate... it hurts him.

trump is live on CNN with don lemon.

Edited by Boyst62

Can't imagine Obama saying he wished he could punch a protester in the face. Or Bush. Or Cruz or Rubio. This is about Trump

It is so unlike you to completely miss the point.