What does this year's Free Agency do to Tyrod's value?

We won't...assuming we get a deal done with Gilmore and Glenn, we won't have another key FA hitting the market, so he can be tagged.

I think that is optimistic that we get both of those deals done, but I'm with you on that. Know what seems not to favor parity? Some of these teams playing in states that have no state income tax. The higher the cap goes the more of a factor that becomes I would think.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like so many Bills' fans 1st reaction to a player who becomes good is "trade him".

Personally I want no part of trading him- love the dual threat action, his 8-6 record in the first year, his deep ball and his quick grasp of the offense. Just throwing out ideas for discussion

In all seriousness, seeing the money that's getting thrown around right now makes me admire teams like Baltimore, GB, etc. that don't spend wildly in the early throes of FA.

Totally agree- just saw a chart of the top 10 teams that spent the most money in FA the last 10 years- and it's not a good group. (Hint- the Dolphins lead it and the Browns are on the list)

Let him play out this year, cross that bridge when the team gets to it. QB's get overpaid that's the nature of the league. I like Tyrod but he needs to prove it over the course of another season. The Bills cap won't be a huge issue next season as a lot of guaranteed money due this year is off and so that makes for a lot of cutable players that can free up major space, along with possibly some significant dead money coming off the books as well.

Longer you wait to sign him the more expensive it will become. If you're going to wait until next year the prices will only go up.

He will get paid by someone if he is that good regardless.

set aside the money now and by now i mean 2017 cap space

If TT is in a position to demand big money next off season, then we will have been coming off our best season in 16 years. And we will have a ton of room to give him his money. Bills are in a good position as long as TT decided to report to camp and continue to earn the investment.

GO BILLS!!!

Tyrod's value will be determined after he plays well or sucks next season.

I agree. Which is why I answered the question in the thread title the way I did earlier. This year's free agency salaries have far, far less to do with what TT will command vs. what he does on the field next season.

GO BILLS!!!

Point out where I said that. Don't twist things around to make it seem like you have a point. lol

I'm an elephant. I remember everything and have a huge trunk

Your pro Tyrod meltdowns/attacks from months ago is still on record. I know you forgot them. It's okay. I'll help you.

Have a good day.

I'm an elephant. I remember everything and have a huge trunk

Your pro Tyrod meltdowns/attacks from months ago is still on record. I know you forgot them. It's okay. I'll help you.

Have a good day.

Yea that is well on record but point out where I said we should just give him 80 million dollars. Can't find it? Oh well. Stop making up stories. Sorry to hear you're an elephant because they're not too bright. Well... LOL

Have a nice day.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Yea that is well on record but point out where I said we should just give him 80 million dollars. Can't find it? Oh well. Stop making up stories. Sorry to hear you're an elephant because they're not too bright. Well... LOL

Have a nice day.

actually elephants are one of the most intelligent and loyal animals you will ever meet.

And they also are revered in some cultures that live among them. And for good reason.

pick on Ryan but don't pick on elephants when you truly are out of your range.