OJ Knife Discovered

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these years later and the OJ case is still making the LAPD look good! :lol:

But the cop was off-duty — and instead of turning the knife over to his higher-ups, sources said he kept it for years.

In late January, he contacted a friend in the homicide division — and told him he was getting it framed for his wall.

If this is the murder weapon, and I am pretty skeptical at this point, what the heck were the investigators doing during the investigation that they couldn't find it on his property? Are you telling me they wouldn't have looked for signs of something being buried on the property and/or used some metal detectors to thoroughly look for this weapon? I mean, the guys was a celebrity icon at the time. You would have thought they would have done their due diligence, but I guess the results of the trial speak to that.

Yeah but imagine they can say that all 3 DNA's were on the knife?

Then it would be official and it would be interesting to hear what OJ said if he ever got out of prison

CBF

OJ: Now that I'm out I will resume my never ending search for the killer at the finest Florida golf courses & country clubs.

After I drop a 100 pounds.

This is like Making a murderer part 2 lol

CBF

I wonder if those producers could convince everyone that OJ is innocent too.

Yeah but imagine they can say that all 3 DNA's were on the knife?

Then it would be official and it would be interesting to hear what OJ said if he ever got out of prison

CBF

I think it would be more fun if there were 3 DNAs on the knife but the 3d one wasn't OJ.