Tyrod Taylor Q&A: Talks Transition from Backup to Breakout

Tyrod Taylor Q&A: Bills QB Talks Transition from Backup to Breakout Pro Bowler | Bleacher Report

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2620059-tyrod-taylor-qa-bills-qb-talks-transition-from-backup-to-breakout-pro-bowler

B/R: Do you have any brothers or sisters?

TT: No, Im an only child. I was 10 pounds, six ounces. I dont blame my mom. I cant blame her, at all.

:lol: Edited by YoloinOhio

I love his attitude. I really hope he takes the next step.

I do too!!! And he can start by eating his wings with Blue cheese instead of Ranch.

TT wants this bad. I hope he proves some of us suppoters right. OBD will be sorry, if he plays

Good+++ and has to pony up 20M+ per year. When today they could get him for less. cap crap be dammed.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! They definitely need more chemistry.

These are the type of things that make me believe Tyrod is gonna succeed

In the weight room......or in the park in the offseason....nobody is gonna out work Tyrod Taylor

I do too!!! And he can start by eating his wings with Blue cheese instead of Ranch.

TT wants this bad. I hope he proves some of us suppoters right. OBD will be sorry, if he plays

Good+++ and has to pony up 20M+ per year. When today they could get him for less. cap crap be dammed.

I realize that your intentions are good....but in all seriousness how do you expect the bills to pay him right now?

We BARELY have enough to sign our draft picks and have done nothing in free agency

Now....when the cap for next year rolls over? TT should be the FIRST one at the Pegula ATM machine

These are the type of things that make me believe Tyrod is gonna succeed

In the weight room......or in the park in the offseason....nobody is gonna out work Tyrod Taylor

I realize that your intentions are good....but in all seriousness how do you expect the bills to pay him right now?

We BARELY have enough to sign our draft picks and have done nothing in free agency

Now....when the cap for next year rolls over? TT should be the FIRST one at the Pegula ATM machine

if TT shows he is a franchise QB this year, they will have no issue paying him. It may be at the expense of other players, but if there are a few guys I see not going anywhere in the next few years when their deals come up it is TT( if proven), Watkins, Gilmore, Glenn. If you have a QB, you can have less star power elsewhere but you must keep young "elite" talent and you must keep your QB and LT. Just as they paid Dareus. It is not easy to find a DT with his ability and he was 25 at the time of signing. Many other players are interchangeable. Some are not.

IMO

Edited by YoloinOhio