Bye Bye Boobie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you cut a running back, a DE and a RG and own a hockey team in the same city. On the same day?

as long as it is on McEichel Day, yes

...and you agree to give up some Boobie.

Cheers for the memories Boobie. The trundling 50 yard run on début the couple of big special teams plays in your first year and never giving any less than 100% effort.

I always felt one of the reasons he stuck last offseason over say Bryce Brown was his ability to play full back in a pinch.... but we hardly used Felton anyway and I think they have probably come to the conclusion that McCoy runs better out of 1 back sets anyway so even if Felton went down it wouldn't cost them much of their playbook.

I liked Boobie. But he really did not get much done when running the ball. and last he looked really slow.

We all knew it was coming. So best wishes Dixon !!!

Is Wilder next up?

With McCoy, Karlos, and Gillislee on the team there was no need to keep him around. I hope he catches on elsewhere.

So much for the experiment of RB getting younger with Bryce Brown and Boobie. They were both on paper good players to try on our team. I don't fault Whaley for giving these guys a shot.

I wonder until when we cut Kuondjo and Richardson. BUSTs.

well we cut Urbik so Bills are over flowing with Quality O line players.

Honestly though I think RB is in pretty good shape, but thin at WR as shown end of last season fielding to very injured fellows in Hogan and Woods and two street FAs

Seems like a really good dude and I wish him the best. I don't know if he'll be in the league next year. He is so slow but I can see him working in the media. Best of luck.

So much for the experiment of RB getting younger with Bryce Brown and Boobie. They were both on paper good players to try on our team. I don't fault Whaley for giving these guys a shot.

I'd give CK one more camp. It's not like we are loaded with olinemen and you never know when a player will suddenly get it.

they already cut Richardson last year. They re-signed him to the PS only. He's on a futures contract now. Probably won't make it. Edited by YoloinOhio

they already cut Richardson last year. They re-signed him to the PS only. He's on a futures contract now. Probably won't make it.

I am a Whaley fan. That being said- he whiffed big time on Kujo. And he blew it with Richardson. I like Whaley's style though. My guess is he trades down draft day, maybe twice. I see Doug trying to acquire as many picks as possible to fill this roster. And he holds his cards close to his chest. Who the Bills select round 1 could be any position. No one saw the Darby pick coming last year

I am a Whaley fan. That being said- he whiffed big time on Kujo. And he blew it with Richardson. I like Whaley's style though. My guess is he trades down draft day, maybe twice. I see Doug trying to acquire as many picks as possible to fill this roster. And he holds his cards close to his chest. Who the Bills select round 1 could be any position. No one saw the Darby pick coming last year

Blew it on a 5th round pick? Come on Pete. If you hit on a 5th rounder, it's a big time bonus.