Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Q clearance itself out dates Archer by decades. 

But who cares about facts when you're trying to spin and deflect in order to avoid facing the unpleasant reality that you've been had?

Go back to sleep.

Q clearance exists in the Department of Energy. 

Archer created a world where Q clearance grants above top secret access to information to Bond level spies in the CIA / NSA world. 

Your Q borrows from Archer. It's great fan fiction. 

Edited by Motorin'

Just now, Motorin' said:

Q clearance exists in the Department of Energy. 

It goes beyond this. Again, facts aren't your friends when you avoid them like the plague. And it's all an effort to avoid facing the reality of what was in that original clip. 

You've been had. You can either accept that and seek to remedy it, or continue to flounder in ignorance while thinking you're "informed". Choice is yours. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It goes beyond this. Again, facts aren't your friends when you avoid them like the plague. And it's all an effort to avoid facing the reality of what was in that original clip. 

You've been had. You can either accept that and seek to remedy it, or continue to flounder in ignorance while thinking you're "informed". Choice is yours. 

What you call facts you often confuse for entirely biased interpretations. 

As someone whose worldview isn't informed by an internet conspiracy theory, I wonder if I'm truly the one who has been had?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

What you call facts you often confuse for entirely biased interpretations. 

Link? 

Funny, the majority of the information I've shared has come in the form of primary sources which can be vetted on their own by all who wish to. 

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

As someone whose worldview isn't informed by an internet conspiracy theory, I wonder if I'm truly the one who has been had?

My world view is not formed by an "internet conspiracy". It's formed by research, facts, and first hand knowledge and experience. 

And yes, you have been had. You are proving it right now with all the deflecting you're doing. 

44 was an enemy of this country, not an ally. 

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Now, go back to sleep. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Link? 

Funny, the majority of the information I've shared has come in the form of primary sources which can be vetted on their own by all who wish to. 

My world view is not formed by an "internet conspiracy". It's formed by research, facts, and first hand knowledge and experience. 

And yes, you have been had. You are proving it right now with all the deflecting you're doing. 

44 was an enemy of this country, not an ally. 

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezjbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Now, go back to sleep. 

You should pitch this to OAN and Brietbart and see if they want to get into the narrative space. You might be able to attach Kanye to play Obama.

Enjoy your fictional world. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

You should pitch this to OAN and Brietbart and see if they want to get into the narrative space. You might be able to attach Kanye to play Obama.

Enjoy your fictional world. 

Fictional world? 

Who got Trump Russia right three years before anyone else?

Go back to sleep.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More deflection and spin to hide your own ignorance. 

It's a bad look on you. 

But if you want to scrap, we can. 

Have a great Memorial Day. I'm off to spend time in the real world with people that I care about. Hope you do the same!

Just now, Motorin' said:

Ok Biff. Later. 

You just can't quit me. I get it. I'm addictive. 

But there was no need to make it personal, but you took it there anyway because you lost. That's a sure sign of someone with nothing left to offer. 

Go back to sleep. 

• Like (+1) 1

barack-obama-white-house-press-briefing.

The Remains of an Administration

By Victor Davis Hanson

Obama’s policies are in tatters, and the worst scandals of his White House are coming to light.

“One is not struck by the truth until prompted quite accidentally by some external event.”
— Kazuo Ishiguro, The Remains of the Day

Each day that the Obama administration fades into the past, its wrongdoings manage to wander back into the present.

After years of suppression, all sorts of strange events keep popping up to remind us of what little is left of the Obama years — the Susan Rice memo, Christopher Steele deleting his computer records, FBI-doctored and lost 302s, text messages wiped clean, the bizarre Obama January 5, 2017, Oval Office meeting, the ambush interview of Michael Flynn, the unmasking and leaking of redacted names swept up in reverse-targeting surveillance operations, the administration fraud perpetrated on the FISA courts. The list is so overwhelming and bizarre that it ensures that anything at any time can now appear. And the result keeps reminding Americans of how corrupt were the years between 2009 and 2017 and how untruthful was the coverage of such institutionalized wrongdoing.

Emeritus Barack Obama now and then ventures out to go through the motions of an enfeebled defense for what is becoming an increasingly discredited administration. But his heart is not in it. His mind is elsewhere. His cause is no longer social activism and community organizing, if it ever was, but lucre and the perceived well-earned good life. The arc of his moralizing universe is long, but for the anointed like him, it apparently bends toward the just deserts of riches and material bounty.

First lady forever and bestselling memoirist Michelle Obama sometimes takes a hiatus from making millions to offer a half-hearted progressive warning about the sudden heartlessness of the country — reminiscent of her transitory 2008 warnings about a downright mean country and one of which she had previously not been especially proud.

The remains of the Obama team (Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Comey, Samantha Power) are not offering much of a defense for the Obama years — they are now too busy scrambling to hide their own legal culpability and exposure. The bending arc of the 2009 dream team finally ends in the platitudes of “I can’t remember” and “Not to my knowledge” that will eventually find their way from CNN and MSNBC into the court room.

Obama entered office to gushes that he was a living god and the smartest man ever to enter the White House. He quickly won the Nobel Peace Prize and was courted internationally through a series of overseas tours. His brand was that he was not so much a citizen of an unexceptional America as a citizen of the now globalized world.

Obama entered with a supermajority in the Senate and a large majority in the House, with the likelihood of remaking the Supreme Court. When he left eight years later, he had lost both houses of Congress, lost the Supreme Court for a generation, and lost more than 1,000 state and local offices.

Once Obama discovered in his last year in office that the more he disappeared, the more the public liked the idea rather than the reality of Obama, his polls recovered. His designated successor, armed with Obama’s endorsement, a captive media, and a vast preponderance of money lost to outlier Donald Trump in the greatest upset in U.S. election history. Trump, remember, ran on being the antithesis to Barack Obama.

• Thank you (+1) 3

SO OBAMA’S GOING TO ADDRESS THE NATION?

Funny, because I remember what a running joke this became during his presidency.

exjon_racial_healing_12-17-15-600x285.jp

Obama could have been a racial healer. But — and this is very important — he never wanted to be one.

Related: Former Obama Intelligence Official Helps Secure Bail for Molotov Cocktail-Throwing NYC Lawyer.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Quick Poll:

How many times will Barry use the "First Person" reference  (like: I, me ) in his speech.

Without even knowing the length, I will go with > 100.

You ask this as a Trump supporter?

24 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You ask this as a Trump supporter?

Yes.

No doubt that Trump is a narcissist , but when he talks about the country it is "WE"...........not "I" as Mr. Obama was wont to do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/1/2020 at 2:22 PM, B-Man said:

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! 

Susan Rice Suggests Russia Could Be Funding Violent Riots.

susan-rice-five-shows.jpg

Don’t they realize that everyone is laughing at them every time they say Russia? I mean, it’s just so comical at this point- even if you’re on the political left of the spectrum...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

No doubt that Trump is a narcissist , but when he talks about the country it is "WE"...........not "I" as Mr. Obama was wont to do.

...his speech queue cards are in for final approval by the Clinton Political Dynasty "puppeteers"......I'd bet he starts out by apologizing for widening the racial divide and throws J&J band-aids to the massive crowds to initiate the "healing process".....

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...his speech queue cards are in for final approval by the Clinton Political Dynasty "puppeteers"......I'd bet he starts out by apologizing for widening the racial divide and throws J&J band-aids to the massive crowds to initiate the "healing process".....

I missed it. Did he address the nation yet? Are we healed yet? Did the oceans rise?

Damn. I missed it, didn't I?

• Like (+1) 1