Source: Colin Kaepernick wants out of SF, in with J-e-t-s

YoloinOhio

I'd think kap would want to stay in san fran and play for chan. nobody is paying him 13..5 mil in free agency this year. He should be thanking chip wants to keep him. i've never liked his throwing motion and it seems he isn't as fast as he was a couple years ago.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor's better than a qb who has won playoff games and been to 2 superbowls ?

Puff puff pass.

RG sunken career has a tangible reason. He got his knee destroyed by a rabid coach/Dr who wanted to win.

he was never the same of course when he lost that threat.

Colin might just plain have peaked at the right time.

Would love to hear Roman speak on him in earnest.

His gimmicks don't work at this level.

Taylor is NOTHING like Kaepernick. Tyrod can throw the ball and running is definitely not his primary asset. Taylor can throw, Kaepernick not so much. Tyrod is actually a great deep ball thrower and is accurate. He still has A TON of work to do but he has way more promise as a passer than Kaepernick ever did. My "analysis" isn't really that hard to understand. Run first QBs who can't throw can't survive in this league. What's so hard to understand? I don't get it.

You say that Taylor can throw the ball like it's self evident when it's not. Maybe I'm missing something, but can you name a game this year that Taylor won for the Bills by throwing the ball? Maybe week 3 vs Miami? Maybe. He didn't have a 300 yard passing game all season. Edited by vincec

Maybe I'm missing something, but can you name a game this year that Taylor won for the Bills by throwing the ball?

Houston, perhaps? But your point is still valid, as I don't think Tyrod was a dominant pocket passer last year. Our offense was predicated on the rushing attack and the deep ball, which Tyrod was able to run effectively most of the time.

Didn't Kaepernick throw for 400 plus yards vs packers in a playoff game ?

Yea 216 ypg guy is better.

No doubt Kap's upside is higher. I've said before that his physical tools are the best in the NFL. He doesn't have the presence of mind or pocket that the best QBs have, but the dropoff in performance was rather startling. There was a noticeable lack of confidence with him, not sure where it came from considering how well he was playing before. The situation with Harbaugh certainly effected him, maybe more than I would have previously assumed. He wants out of SF for some reason.

Didn't Kaepernick throw for 400 plus yards vs packers in a playoff game ?

Yea 216 ypg guy is better.

Ryan I see a common theme with you....that disagree with (but you are entitled to your opinion)

I believe that a efficient 200 yards with more thurnovers is FAR better then a 300 something yard game where you continue to turn the ball over.

Ryan I see a common theme with you....that disagree with (but you are entitled to your opinion)

I believe that a efficient 200 yards with more thurnovers is FAR better then a 300 something yard game where you continue to turn the ball over.

That's fine John and I somewhat agree with that. But if I'm paying franchise qb, I want a guy who can win games by himself or go toe to toe with a big time qb.

I haven't seen this with Taylor. Obviously it's one season but I think that's what some folks want to see. He did an Alex Smith impression this year which is fine and you can do much worse than that. But personally, I want better than that.

That's fine John and I somewhat agree with that. But if I'm paying franchise qb, I want a guy who can win games by himself or go toe to toe with a big time qb.

I haven't seen this with Taylor. Obviously it's one season but I think that's what some folks want to see. He did an Alex Smith impression this year which is fine and you can do much worse than that. But personally, I want better than that.

I think we all want better than that. But that is hard to come by. If our defense doesn't improve, Taylor has to get better if we want to win, but if the defense returns to 2014 form we'd surely be in the playoffs.

I want Tom Brady too....

But we could also just as easily get WORSE then that trying to find better then that.......