Americans hate the Federal Government more than ever

That would be my preference too but we are talking about a guy that is blaming yesteryears happenings on the congress that just got sworn in. We are all dumber for his presence here.

Better him than Ozy.

Freedom of speech

Tiberius/Gatorman may be an idiot, an asshat, a moron, a shill, and a schittforbrains; but i will defend unto the death Tiberius' right to be an idiot, an asshat, a moron, a shill, and a schittforbrains

i thoguht tiberius/gator was lybob?

i thoguht tiberius/gator was lybob?

He is..

whaaaaaat?

i thought they were two different asshats.

If gatorman/tiberius really is an alt of lybob, then i'd have to reverse my position on banning him. gatortard is an annoyance but lybob's personal attack on another member was unacceptable

whaaaaaat?

If gatorman/tiberius really is an alt of lybob, then i'd have to reverse my position on banning him. gatortard is an annoyance but lybob's personal attack on another member was unacceptable

what's odd is I don't really care. In perspective he is a passionate guy that took things too far. But his attack was too much and he had a chance. If he did it again I'd still laugh. I only wish i saw it.

I can't feel my fingers. Its cold as !@#$

whaaaaaat?

I never thought they were the same. I might have missed an admission though...

I never thought they were the same. I might have missed an admission though...

Same here. I always had the impression that ...lybob was a decent enough person with a bent for severe ideological and partisan biases, where the gator is just a plain old jerk.