Denver D calling out Brady and Gronk

YoloinOhio

Who cares? Perhaps maybe 2 of those were deserved? In that Case, That's five made-horrible game-changing calls.

Dont you remember when the refs blew the whistle soooo early in our game this year - Brady was still on te field! And the refs gave them the completion (incorrectly) AND a 15 yard made-up penalty on te Bills. ALL because of the "we need to protect Brady" mantra .

Seriously Weo, why haven't you joined the pats**** board already? You clearly are more a fan on theirs than the Bills.

Are there of subtitles for this thread?

Actually, I'm a fan of pointing out bullsHite. It keeps me busy here.

Go look it up again. That stat doesnt include illegal contact (hitting the helmet or below the knees) or personal fouls called that happen before the ball comes out.

While youre at it, post the link youre using, too. Or did you pull this directly from your diary?

Really...you couldn't type that into your google search thing yourself? Anyway, he said roughing the passer...

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/roughing-the-passer?year=2014

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there of subtitles for this thread?

Actually, I'm a fan of pointing out bullsHite. It keeps me busy here.

Really...you couldn't type that into your google search thing yourself? Anyway, he said roughing the passer...

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/roughing-the-passer?year=2014

hits do not include penalties and roughing the passer is a stat I've never seen recorded. When it is I've seen it as roughing the passer or personal foul in the stat sheet. It doesn't include helmet to helmet. Below the knees. There are slight variances in the methods of ledger

hits do not include penalties and roughing the passer is a stat I've never seen recorded. When it is I've seen it as roughing the passer or personal foul in the stat sheet. It doesn't include helmet to helmet. Below the knees. There are slight variances in the methods of ledger

Why would you think this stat in particular would not be recorded like all others?

Also, RTP is any illegal hit during a pass or after a pass.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Wrong thread for this but Darius Fleming from *cheats saved a woman from a burning car, got 22 stitches in his leg last Thursday and still played vs KC. Great story, good guy but I still hope he and his *cheats get their asses !@#$ing kicked all over the Rockies!! !@#$ u cheating !@#$ing bastards!!

Who cares? Perhaps maybe 2 of those were deserved? In that Case, That's five made-horrible game-changing calls.

Dont you remember when the refs blew the whistle soooo early in our game this year - Brady was still on te field! And the refs gave them the completion (incorrectly) AND a 15 yard made-up penalty on te Bills. ALL because of the "we need to protect Brady" mantra .

Seriously Weo, why haven't you joined the pats**** board already? You clearly are more a fan on theirs than the Bills.

the one thing about that sequence that really got me was that Rex barley got in the Ref's face. He should have called them out after the game, fine be dammed. I'm glad the Broncos are calling out the Pats****. Also, putting the pressure on the Denver D takes the focus off Manning leading up to the game (if you believe this talk impacts the game in any manner)

the one thing about that sequence that really got me was that Rex barley got in the Ref's face. He should have called them out after the game, fine be dammed. I'm glad the Broncos are calling out the Pats****. Also, putting the pressure on the Denver D takes the focus off Manning leading up to the game (if you believe this talk impacts the game in any manner)

Manning had been putting the pressure on his D all by himself all this season.

You could almost hear the announcers roll their eyes when the Brady flag came. They love him, but theyre human, too, and would have called BS on those plays if they could have. Smith took a later, harder hit, and nothing gets called.

If you look at the replay of the hit on Brady, you can see Marcia trying to locate the ref as he was being tackled! It's shameful.

I'm digging the fact that virtually nobody thinks Denver has a chance.

Every commentator, sports radio host, blogger, etc. thinks Denver has no shot.

Denver isn't that great on D to stop Brady. Peyton is done. Can't throw.

NE* will crush them in Denver.

That's perfect.

Wrong thread for this but Darius Fleming from *cheats saved a woman from a burning car, got 22 stitches in his leg last Thursday and still played vs KC. Great story, good guy but I still hope he and his *cheats get their asses !@#$ing kicked all over the Rockies!! !@#$ u cheating !@#$ing bastards!!

The truth may be a little less dramatic but still a good guy.

http://deadspin.com/is-this-the-crash-that-darius-fleming-is-talking-about-1754094210

Once again the press spins what was said to make a dramatic headline.

"You said two seconds? Sometimes I only need like one," Broncos linebacker Von Miller said chuckling Thursday, via CSN New England. "It's quick. We have to be tight in the secondary. That little window that we get, we-me, DeMarcus (Ware), (Derek) Wolfe and Malik (Jackson) -- have to get there. Shaq (Barrett), everybody, we just have to get there. This is one of those games where you can't make excuses. We have to get our hands up, bat some balls down and we just have to get there, plain and simple."

It's just a lot less controversial to have a tweet or a headline "this is one of those games where you can't make excuses...we just have to get there"