Denver D calling out Brady and Gronk

YoloinOhio

GREAT! Brady was about to sit down to a 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger and a huge plate of onion rings, but now that he saw this video he's ditching that for another ******* green smoothie and then he's hitting the gym.

He'll be more motivated than EVER now to crush everyone in 2016. Thanks Von!

You were so convinced they were going to win it this year too.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing that pisses me off about this weekend is that tom brady is a gamer and peyton manning is not. tom brady is the one to meet you out back after school to give you a bj or fight. manning is the one to stay in the class and study film

when the heat turns up brady gets better manning stays ho hum. maybe it's well hidden but the composure of manning does not change at any point of the game - some could argue it is because he is the consummate professional that plays the game vs. brady who is the fired up jock who plays with a heart and passion.

i'd rather have the jock fired up with passion and heart...

LOL highsight 20/20 but i guess brady the gamer turned to brady the flamer cuz he got RAPED! GO Broncos! actually GO anyone except Pats*!!

And the last minute TD by Gronk was definitely a push off. He threw the DB out of the way and caught the pass.

DUDE! he does it all the time they never call it. did it on the touchdown against the cheifs in the divisional game. didnt get called for it. im glad the Denver Defense called out their bull ****. its about time someone in the league calls out the bias Pats officiating