East-West Shrine Game Rosters

Mark Vader

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East guys I'm looking for:

Parker Ehinger (listed as a guard but he's a tackle for me), Steven Scheu, Robby Anderson, Cody Core, Victor Ochi, Justin Simmons.

West:

Stephane Nembot, Nate Sudfeld, Ryan Malleck, Keyarris Garrett, Tevin Carter, Aziz Shittu.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Had to look up the coaches for these squads. It seems they reached deep into the old coaches bag.

East Team:

HC Charlie Weiss

Katie Sowers (Assistant to the Head Coach)
Bill Muir (OC)
Brady Quinn (QB)
Dave Moore (TE)
Troy Brown (WR)
Mike Alstott (RB)
James Harrell (DC/LB)
Chris Scelfo (DL)
Sam Madison (DB)
Pete Adrian (Special Teams/Defense Assistant)
Leo Govoni (Offense Assistant/Special Teams Assistant)

West Team:

HC June Jones

Chris Miller (QB)
Mike Maser (OL)
Terrance Mathis (WR)
Steve Broussard (RB)
Jerry Glanville (DC)
Randall Joyner (LB)
Tim Krumrie (DL)
James Fuller (DB)
Dennis McKnight (Special Teams/TE)
Daniel Kuhn (Offense/Defense/Special Teams Assistant)

Mayock said he'd like to see Adams go somewhere that he could sit and learn behind a similar style of QB. He then suggested Kaepernick or TT.

Interesting...

I could see him as the developmental prospect. They aren't going to be drafting a QB early. I would think that EJ remains as the #2 for another year otherwise they add another vet. The 3rd guy will be a developmental prospect IMO. Adams would fit that role.

I could see him as the developmental prospect. They aren't going to be drafting a QB early. I would think that EJ remains as the #2 for another year otherwise they add another vet. The 3rd guy will be a developmental prospect IMO. Adams would fit that role.

I wouldnt mind that scenario as long as the bring in a fourth camp arm with some experience to compete for the number 2

Vernon has forced a lot of people to take a look at him (or another look at him). Give the kid credit, he did everything he could in 9 throws to impress.

That said there's no blitzing (outside of Joe Bolden), bland coverage schemes. It's made for him to thrive. Before tonight, wasn't even in my mind to consider him draftable.

I wouldnt mind that scenario as long as the bring in a fourth camp arm with some experience to compete for the number 2

I don't disagree with his at all. I have little to no confidence in EJ. The only thing is his salary that makes me think he is back. I suppose he could end up as the number 3.

Vernon has forced a lot of people to take a look at him (or another look at him). Give the kid credit, he did everything he could in 9 throws to impress.

That said there's no blitzing (outside of Joe Bolden), bland coverage schemes. It's made for him to thrive. Before tonight, wasn't even in my mind to consider him draftable.

@NFL_CFB

June Jones: I wasn't thinking Vernon Adams was good enough as a passer to play in the NFL, but he's changed my mind this week. #ShrineGame

@NFL_CFB

June Jones says V. Adams didn't just put on good show on game day. Says his completion percentage in practice during week was unbelievable.

The former Oregon quarterback was the easy choice for MVP honors, tossing three touchdowns - including a record 93-yarder - to guide the West to a 29-9 win. Illinois wide receiver Geronimo Allison and Stony Brook edge rusher Victor Ochi were other big winners Saturday.