Eagles: Name Doug Pederson HC, Schwartz DC, & Reich OC

it wasn't just Mario and it wasnt not just the system. He played his own role in the drop in stats, both for himself and the unit as a whole. I never understood why he never took an ounce of accountability, when others like Dareus were able to say that they didn't realize they would need to work hard to make it work instead of assuming the D was going to be great. It should be shared accountability. Coaches come and go and schemes change all the time in the NFL especially when you aren't winning or a coach quits, lol. Players must adapt and coaches must adapt, and it's not easy. Neither side (Rex/scheme or Mario) are blameless.

Well said.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about Philly. They are a weak team and can easily be beaten at anytime. Especially when the season is on the line.

I feel pretty damn good cuz with got Rob Ryan on board. Rex will now be able to focus on better props for press conferences or weekly interviews. Also, he will have better communication with the guys upstairs in order to know when to throw that little red flag.

I will also win alot of money this year on betting the over/under of times they show Rob and Rex on the sidelines during the game. I have made a fortune with this bet when the Pats and Cowboys are playing. Always take the over. They show Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft at least 3 times per game.

"Our job as coaches is to put everyone in position that they can be best used. You have to be humble enough from a professional standpoint that you can accept that. The last thing you want to do as a coach is force-feed a scheme on a set of players."

Could Schwartz be talking about Rex here?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1so74cr

I don't think he was talking about Rex, but it certainly applies.

And it's easy for Schwartz to say that when he inherits personnel that is ideally made for the schemes he prefers. Philly has some very good front personnel.

GO BILLS!!!

How good is his MLB in run support? B-)