Eagles: Name Doug Pederson HC, Schwartz DC, & Reich OC

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be right-- though fresh starts are overrated. Look at the steelers-- they stuck with Bill cowher, even through a rough stretch of 2-3 years. Reid basically had two down years and they let him go. I think they are regretting not sticking with him.

I think he was worn out in Philly both personally and professionally. Not only that, the Philly fans had grown tired of him

Talk radio this morning and on the news.....fans hate this move

From what I'm hearing, the Eagles were all set to hire Coughlin, but he wanted to bring many of his assistants from the NYG. When McAdoo go the Giants job, Coughlin took himself out of consideration.

Talk radio this morning and on the news.....fans hate this move

do the philly fans ever like anything? Lol. It appears on the surface like an Un-inspiring hire, but chip was a big splash last time around and that landed with a thud. I think there is just a lot of unknowns right now with Philly. QB specifically. But I think Pederson, based on what he did with even backup RBs in KC, should be able to get more out of Murray at least.

do the philly fans ever like anything? Lol. It appears on the surface like an Un-inspiring hire, but chip was a big splash last time around and that landed with a thud. I think there is just a lot of unknowns right now with Philly. QB specifically. But I think Pederson, based on what he did with even backup RBs in KC, should be able to get more out of Murray at least.

No, not really