Pat's Chandler Jones allegedly OD'd on pills Saturday night.

FireChan

Idiot was smoking the same **** as Dareus.

SMoke the real stuff man. Synthetic weed. What is wrong with these clowns.

They smoke that because the league doesn't test for it. Considering weed is legal in two states with NFL franchises (or is it more?), it's time for the NFL to rethink their policy w/r to marijuana. I've always advocated for the NBA's method, which only tests rookies for marijuana but not vets. It's way better for these guys and less addictive than the painkillers they're legally prescribed imo.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foxborough police may have violated public records law in #Patriots player Chandler Jones medical emergency

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2016/01/13/foxboro-police-may-have-violated-public-records-law-patriots-player-chandler-jones-medical-emergency/eJbuIBT16Xp6TVaJhDh67K/story.html?s_campaign=bcom:gigya:twitter

"Boston Herald has indicated that police deleted some information from dispatch records before they were released to the paper."

Crooked

Edited by YoloinOhio

Actually, should it even matter if spice possession is a felony in Mass as to whether he gets suspended a game like Dareus did? And if the reports that suggest that he got it from Gronk's house are true, what of it?

Actually, should it even matter if spice possession is a felony in Mass as to whether he gets suspended a game like Dareus did? And if the reports that suggest that he got it from Gronk's house are true, what of it?

Yes. He didn't, Gronk was in Florida.

Yes. He didn't, Gronk was in Florida.

I disagree. He should get a game. And true Gronk was in Florida, but the report said CJ got it from his home.

Hilarious if he OD'd?

I don't know what I was thinking. He's a Patriot so of course you wouldn't find him OD'ing hilarious.

I disagree. He should get a game. And true Gronk was in Florida, but the report said CJ got it from his home.

I don't know what I was thinking. He's a Patriot so of course you wouldn't find him OD'ing hilarious.

If it's not against NFL rules and no charges have been levied against him, why should he get a game? The report retracted the Gronk angle, IIRC.

You still don't understand why Dareus got suspended. You were certain he wouldn't yet it was always obvious why he would.

it is legal in Mass, it isn't on the NFL banned list, and he wasn't arrested for anything ... So I'm guessing he won't get suspended.

Belicheat a lil salty at his press conference

@benvolin

BB on Chandler Jones' usage vs Chiefs: "I can just Xerox you a copy of the game plan, send it over to KC. Might be easier for all of us."

I still think his pressers are the best.

What was the official reason given for his suspension?

I will allow Dareus to field that question:

"Last year, I made a mistake involving possession of a banned substance," Dareus said in a statement. "The NFL's discipline for this conduct is part of the drug policy"

I will allow Dareus to field that question:

"Last year, I made a mistake involving possession of a banned substance," Dareus said in a statement. "The NFL's discipline for this conduct is part of the drug policy"

So since it's "conduct" relating to drug policy, that means that Jones will be suspended as well, right? And as far as we know, Dareus wasn't under the influence of spice.

Edited by Doc

Foxborough police may have violated public records law in #Patriots player Chandler Jones medical emergency

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2016/01/13/foxboro-police-may-have-violated-public-records-law-patriots-player-chandler-jones-medical-emergency/eJbuIBT16Xp6TVaJhDh67K/story.html?s_campaign=bcom:gigya:twitter

"Boston Herald has indicated that police deleted some information from dispatch records before they were released to the paper."

Crooked

Russia and Boston are running neck and neck in the corruption sweepstakes.