DB coach Donnie Henderson won't be returning to Bills

YoloinOhio

This explanation doesn't contain nearly enough anti-Rex hysteria. Please edit your post appropriately.

OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!

His contract was probably up as a holdover from Marrone's staff. I'm sure he's looking for an opportunity to make a bigger impact on another staff.

When does he interview for Steve Spagnola's position in Knew Yawlk? 'Cause once St Doogie gets the Big Apple's HC job, that's where he'll end up... know doubt.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!

When does he interview for Steve Spagnola's position in Knew Yawlk? 'Cause once St Doogie gets the Big Apple's HC job, that's where he'll end up... know doubt.

The Jints can't be that dumb. Can they?

Thurman doesn't actually do much. He's Rex's Curtis Modkins. Let him keep his pretty title.

I'm just annoyed that Donnie is being let go. Good coaches aren't easy to find, he's one of the very best.

I don't believe this really. Rex's DCs make a difference because it's not just about calling plays on Sunday. It's also about teaching in the classroom and getting these guys motivated. I'm not sure where Thurman's weaknesses are, but he didn't get results this year.

This whole thread is pretty funny...everybody already giving up....I guess I'm the only one that like the Ryan/ryan combo...oh well...

Fans should be more concerned about the current roster and the lack of cap space than changes in positional coaches. The former is going to be the main reason why this team succeeds or fails in 2016.

So if a coach is in the employ of the Bills, he's beyond reproach. But if said coach is dismissed or leaves, then said coach was vastly overrated and everything will be rainbows and unicorns now that he is gone.

Quick question: why are rainbows and unicorns associated with everything going well? Reflections of light off mist and horses with horns aren't what I think of when I'm imagining good times.

Jeez relax folks. I can't believe the hysteria.

BTW, I think Ed Reed would be a terrific add, if any truth to it. The guys is a tough, smart, leader.

Don't tell me to relax Bohdi he's f-----g federal agent.

This whole thread is pretty funny...everybody already giving up....I guess I'm the only one that like the Ryan/ryan combo...oh well...

You've missed the last sixteen years?

Quick question: why are rainbows and unicorns associated with everything going well? Reflections of light off mist and horses with horns aren't what I think of when I'm imagining good times.

I think good things happen only when unicorns fart rainbows.

One could argue, since he is worth between 4-9 billion dollars, that he kinda knows how to make and spend money. Just sayin.'

Doesn't look like he knows how to run a football team. Just sayin'. Hated the Ryan hiring and its going worse than expected. Enjoy your trip on the Titanic. The ships unsinkable you know!

Edited by Billsmovinup

My only thought about this, and it's purely speculative...

But if Rex made the decision not to retain Henderson, we can assume he needed to approve/discuss with Whaley. I'm interested in what Rex could possibly said, making the argument not to keep the position coach for our only defensive unit that knew what they were doing (for the most part).

Again, it's purely speculative...but the Rob Ryan move, the removal of Henderson...it just seems like Rex is really having his way and it won't be long until Dareus and other players that don't fit his scheme are removed. It's been said that Tyrod was Rex's choice as well, so who is in charge? I mean...Rex brought the Jets staff over, he refused to coach to the strength of his players, he hired his brother, he removed the DB coach and he picked the damn QB. Is Whaley a figure-head GM? What's going on here? It sure would be a lot easier to swallow if the team didn't play so poorly down the stretch (Chiefs, Philadelphia, Washington) in games where competent coaching could have gotten us wins.