CFB National Championship game

YoloinOhio

The megacast on this is great. Last year I was too nervous to switch channels but this year I'm going to check out the Film Room for the draft prospects.

ESPN - regular broadcast

ESPN news- ESPN voices - celebrities and personalities watch the matchup in a living-room type atmosphere

EspnU- Homer's telecast - Tajh Boyd and Barrett Jones serve as game analysts with a decidedly partisan view

Espn2- Film Room- Brian griese, Chris Spielman and current college coaches provide in-depth analysis from a film room

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@jayskurski

2nd/3rd round options for #Bills playing tonight: Alabama DE Jonathan Allen (could go in 1st); Clemson SS Jayron Kearse, TE Jordan Leggett.

Possibilities for #Bills' first-round pick playing tonight: Clemson DE Shaq Lawson; 'Bama DL A'Shawn Robinson/Jarran Reed, LB Reggie Ragland

Just checked out the Film Room on ESPN2...that looks pretty intriguing...I just may watch the whole game there...we shall see.

Why the !@#$ are they devoting 1/4 of the screen to a picture of Saban pacing the sideline??

Why the !@#$ are they devoting 1/4 of the screen to a picture of Saban pacing the sideline??

Yeah, why they're not making the live action the largest PIP screen is pretty dumb. Instead, they're making the guys siting around the table the largest "window" on the screen.