Bills extend Schmidt, Gillislee, Salas,Butler;sign WR Boykin

YoloinOhio

We have signed Boykin? I liked him in Green Bay as a complimentary piece..... think that is a good pick up. I know he disappointed in Carolina this year and didn't make the final roster but still... he has shown he can play and the chemistry with Tyrod can only help.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Easley type guy... Cool

Except that he can catch the ball better than Marcus.

Boykin had 38 catches (446 yds) for the Packers in 2014 when Cobb was hurt.

BTW, Boykin is listed at 6'2", 215 lbs.

This seems like a great pickup, especially with the Hokie connection.

Except that he can catch the ball better than Marcus.

Boykin had 38 catches (446 yds) for the Packers in 2014 when Cobb was hurt.

BTW, Boykin is listed at 6'2", 215 lbs.

This seems like a great pickup, especially with the Hokie connection.

what is Boykin's story as to why he's available? Seems like GB could have really used him this year.

what is Boykin's story as to why he's available? Seems like GB could have really used him this year.

that is what I am wondering

It is sounding like he was relegated to mostly special teams with Green Bay, and then injured. He got cut by Carolina- who is pretty deep at WR. I am not sure why Green Bay didn't bring him back

Edited by Pete

@RyanTalbotBills

Coincidence or not? Buffalo's recent WR signings: Jarrett Boykin: 6'2", 217 lbs Greg Salas: 6'2", 210 lbs Leonard Hankerson: 6'2", 211 lbs

Roman wants guys who can block. This team is still going to be run heavy, with the ever present threat of Sammy. Hope this guy makes the team. I'm sure Tyrod and he have a rapport that can be nothing but good for the offense and locker room.

Michael Thomas 6'3 210 just declared. I am just saying

As someone who want Mike Evans, I'm starting to think size is a bit overrated in the NFL. I hate fade routes. Such a lazy playcall. With the new rules, you just want guys who can get open, Antonio Brown is probably the best red zone wr and he's not even 6'.