Coughlin Out as NYG HC; No Eagles or 49ers Job

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Irsay kicks Pagano to the curb, I bet he'll be the first one to give Coughlin a call. With a healthy Luck next year, Colts will be back to contender status. Their D needs help, and Coughlin could probably fix that.

Nahhhh, the Giants' owners are too stupid to realize if you have a franchise QB you are guaranteed Championships....I mean we have all been taught that so it must be true.

I'm not sure why you think this is sarcastically witty. They DID win two championships with their franchise QB. How many have teams with scrubs at QB won? You pretty much need a franchise QB to have a shot. Like it or not.

That's unfortunate but not unexpected. I admire the way Coughlin conducts himself quiet dignity but I can't say I blame the Giant ownership either, he has really run out of chances.

Yes he is a 2 time super bowl winner. However, when you miss the playoffs 6 out of 7 years, cant look past that. In addition, in 2011, if it wasn't for the miracle 90 yard Cruz catch n run vs the Jets in the 2nd last game of the year, they would have missed the playoffs that year as well.

I know its pipe but

DC?

Rex has the deep pockets

I'd fire Ryan and hire Tom Coughlin in a heartbeat as he is the anti-Rex Ryan. Coughlin runs a very well disciplined team. It has been his choices for DC's along with some

The 2015 NY Giants finished the year 6-10 but were #6 in offensive points, #8 in offensive yards. It was their defense led by Steve Spagnuolo who let the team down 30th in points allowed, 32nd in yards allowed. the defense was just about as bad the year before under Fewell.

Hire Coughlin and Schwartz as his DC. Keep Roman as OC and this team is in the playoffs in 2016 (provided the team re-signs Incognito-Glenn and finds a decent RT)

I'd fire Ryan and hire Tom Coughlin in a heartbeat as he is the anti-Rex Ryan. Coughlin runs a very well disciplined team. It has been his choices for DC's along with some

The 2015 NY Giants finished the year 6-10 but were #6 in offensive points, #8 in offensive yards. It was their defense led by Steve Spagnuolo who let the team down 30th in points allowed, 32nd in yards allowed. the defense was just about as bad the year before under Fewell.

Hire Coughlin and Schwartz as his DC. Keep Roman as OC and this team is in the playoffs in 2016 (provided the team re-signs Incognito-Glenn and finds a decent RT)

OBJ agrees! Coughlin has two SB Rings, but has missed the playoffs quite a bit lately.