Robert Woods

I like Roman but his offenses don't have a history of number 2 wrs putting up numbers. I think if Woods was in NE or GB, people would have a much different impression of him.

I think Roman has built the foundation of a strong run team. Does not mean he cannot Coach up multiple methods from week to week.

But Team will respect Bills run game after last year.

and i suggest it will be better this year with the O line coming back as a whole

Don't underestimate Roman, Biscuit. He has seen a lot of football and so has Rex

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Roman has built the foundation of a strong run team. Does not mean he cannot Coach up multiple methods from week to week.

But Team will respect Bills run game after last year.

and i suggest it will be better this year with the O line coming back as a whole

Don't underestimate Roman, Biscuit. He has seen a lot of football and so has Rex

This is the thing.....

If Tyrod truly does progress....u dont want to be running the ball when teams are stacking up against it.....you want your "franchise" QB to be able to take advantage of that matchup

Yes...we are gonna have a heavy dose of run....but if D's sell out to stop the run....there are going to be BIG plays to be made on that field

This is the thing.....

If Tyrod truly does progress....u dont want to be running the ball when teams are stacking up against it.....you want your "franchise" QB to be able to take advantage of that matchup

Yes...we are gonna have a heavy dose of run....but if D's sell out to stop the run....there are going to be BIG plays to be made on that field

God thing TT is able to hit those deep balls.

I think protection will improve and allow TT to allow the play to develop.

I sure as GOd hope they stack the box !

Bring that dammed safety down. I dare you !

I am thinking that what it will do is open up the intermediate middle level of the field.....opening up crossing routes that can turn into big plays.....when you play too many in the box it opens this up.

Double Dare and we win the division!

Double Dare and we win the division!

I love the threat this team balances on Offense.

Its so old school.

Run to pass.

It will work BTW. almost all the parts are in place.

To me this is the perfect team to root for. Beat the snockers out of them up front and then chuck it

I am thinking that what it will do is open up the intermediate middle level of the field.....opening up crossing routes that can turn into big plays.....when you play too many in the box it opens this up.

absolutely, The Bills have so much more they can do player wise to become more successful if TT can keep doing what he was reportedly doing in practices.

The players are in place. The underrated O line is returning complete and Woods is crisp. Got us another Williams to get after the run game.

easy to get on board the Bills train right now.

Go Bills !

Amazing what being healthy can do for a player. I'm still shaking my head at those who trashed Woods last year without having a shred of a clue what he was dealing with physically.

I love the threat this team balances on Offense.

Its so old school.

Run to pass.

It will work BTW. almost all the parts are in place.

To me this is the perfect team to root for. Beat the snockers out of them up front and then chuck it

absolutely, The Bills have so much more they can do player wise to become more successful if TT can keep doing what he was reportedly doing in practices.

The players are in place. The underrated O line is returning complete and Woods is crisp. Got us another Williams to get after the run game.

easy to get on board the Bills train right now.

Go Bills !

We need one more of these wide receivers to take that next step and give us the production we lost from Harvin and 7-11.

My vote on that is Dez Lewis....

Lets keep in mind that Dez for all of his physical attributes (size.....speed) he was a small school prospect that was gonna need time. If he can continue his play you can move Woods to the slot where he belongs.......then you have the uncoverable Watkins on one side.....and the huge WR in Dez on the other....sprinkle in some TE Clay and running backs that can all catch the ball and you might have an offensive explosion.

I actually think they are going to double Sammy, keep safties deep, and give us the 10-15 yards throws across the middle. They will try to take away your strengths.

We need one more of these wide receivers to take that next step and give us the production we lost from Harvin and 7-11.

My vote on that is Dez Lewis....

Lets keep in mind that Dez for all of his physical attributes (size.....speed) he was a small school prospect that was gonna need time. If he can continue his play you can move Woods to the slot where he belongs.......then you have the uncoverable Watkins on one side.....and the huge WR in Dez on the other....sprinkle in some TE Clay and running backs that can all catch the ball and you might have an offensive explosion.

Dez is very exciting to me as well. Particularly as another big red zone target. The offense has the potential for something special, and I think the defense will likely be pretty good too.

Edited by YattaOkasan

I actually think they are going to double Sammy, keep safties deep, and give us the 10-15 yards throws across the middle. They will try to take away your strengths.

I think you're spot on C.Biscuit. If I'm playing against the Bills, I have a safety deep over Sammy on every play. I probably mix up having a linebacker (quickest one possible) spy Taylor for the potential run.

I think you're spot on C.Biscuit. If I'm playing against the Bills, I have a safety deep over Sammy on every play. I probably mix up having a linebacker (quickest one possible) spy Taylor for the potential run.

Agreed and I think Roman is smart enough to be game planning that right now. It will be interesting to see if TT can make those throws. I think being a little smaller than most NFL Qbs makes seeing the middle of the field more difficult. He needs to go to Drew Brees' Tiptoe Camp.

I think you're going to see a real breakout year this year, and that you would have seen it last year if not for the double groin tears.

I'm betting on a season where Woods has 70 catches, 900 yards, and 7 TD.

I'll wager a Bills hat or visor on it, if you're willing to bite.

+1

Ill pitch in...

Edited by P51

Agreed and I think Roman is smart enough to be game planning that right now. It will be interesting to see if TT can make those throws. I think being a little smaller than most NFL Qbs makes seeing the middle of the field more difficult. He needs to go to Drew Brees' Tiptoe Camp.

He just needs to use the "lanes" when passing over the middle.....

The problem that is going to occurr with all this double Sammy thing is Sammy Watkins can beat double coverage

If we can just get one more WR into the mix moving the chains......because we are going to run the ball until teams prove they can stop it....and they will need to by loading the box

He just needs to use the "lanes" when passing over the middle.....

The problem that is going to occurr with all this double Sammy thing is Sammy Watkins can beat double coverage

If we can just get one more WR into the mix moving the chains......because we are going to run the ball until teams prove they can stop it....and they will need to by loading the box

The question of why not Clay always pops into my head. Isn't he getting a pretty fat check, such that he should be more than a 50 for 500 and 3 TD guy?

The question of why not Clay always pops into my head. Isn't he getting a pretty fat check, such that he should be more than a 50 for 500 and 3 TD guy?

I think Clay is very good. He did get hurt. But it does make you wonder how much Taylor sees the middle of the field. Personally, I think Clay should be the #2 option on the team.

Clay's paid what he's paid because he does everything, not just catch passes. His contract is inflated for a number of reasons, chief among them is that's what it took to pry him away from a division rival, and I suspect he'll never produce numbers that live up to the dollar figure of his deal.

But that doesn't mean his other contributions aren't valuable imo.

I think Clay is very good. He did get hurt. But it does make you wonder how much Taylor sees the middle of the field. Personally, I think Clay should be the #2 option on the team.

Get out of my head C.Biscuit.....lol.

I think because Clay also spends a good amount of his time blocking for your number 1 ranked running game.

but I agree.....gotta put him to work down the field more

Get out of my head C.Biscuit.....lol.

Great minds or something :beer:

I think because Clay also spends a good amount of his time blocking for your number 1 ranked running game.

but I agree.....gotta put him to work down the field more

You're right that Clay's impact won't always show up in numbers.

I still do not get why we don't get another big time TE. I love Hunter Henry from Arkansas. With a run first team, 2 well rounded TEs could create match up problems.