Easley Out for the Year with Dislocated & Fractured Knee Cap

26CornerBlitz

Pencil him in for PUP list well into next season. Keep 6 WR and him on PUP. That gives him best chance to make a comeback.

Wiki says he was inititially offered an academic scholarship at UConn. Sounds like he might be bright. Hope he got his degree and can walk w/o pain later in life.

Pencil him in for PUP list well into next season. Keep 6 WR and him on PUP. That gives him best chance to make a comeback.

Wiki says he was inititially offered an academic scholarship at UConn. Sounds like he might be bright. Hope he got his degree and can walk w/o pain later in life.

6 WR? We don't have 6 legitimate WRs- and have depth at other positions(CB, DL) which I believe should be a priority roster spot over a 6th WR. A lot can change in by opening day next year. Maybe we draft/sign and upgrade WR corps. But right now we have many holes, and its hard to guess where upgrades are made

Easley with long road ahead

Bills WR Marcus Easley came to locker clean out day Monday on crutches. His left leg in a full length immobilizer cast. The special teams ace, injured while covering a return, explained how his knee cap was dislocated and then broken in three places.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He has had a lot of obstacles. I know he will persevere and wish him all the success in the world.

Good post.

You knew it was just awful when he was actually sobbing under that towel.

Strong will this kid has though!

Tough SOB

Glad to have him on the team.

Nevemore!

That dude is weirding me out lately. lost his mind or sarcastic or just mean spirited?

• 1 month later...